Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #31
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: It's a "Love Dino"! & New Contest Details Announced

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
Why 9 lives window and a dino? He is cute though. But does look much like the bubblegumasaurus.
Oh, I do so agree! I think it was done in a hurry. There may be some flaw with that kitten, because last year they did show a pic in the shop and it was there for a few hours, but then they removed it and we were told that it may never be for sale to the general public...maybe another 'employee gift?'
I also agree with how much it looks like the Bubblegumasaurus, so much that I altered the pic a bit. I really don't like that sticker on her rear...so I did a bit of creative reconstruction based on the Bubblegumasaurus. I think it will look a LOT like this..'in the end'
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #32
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

I wish they would've made it a plush toy too. I really like them.
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #33
FLOWER12399
Webkinz :)

Gods girl is an unknown quantity at this point

hi.........................

---------- Gods girl added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

i'm sorta new And i don't know how to get a picture of my webkinzroom on here do any of you know how to??

---------- Gods girl added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Hello!?!?!?

Last edited by Gods girl; 01-28-2009 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Gods girl is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #34
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gods girl
hi.........................

---------- Gods girl added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

i'm sorta new And i don't know how to get a picture of my webkinzroom on here do any of you know how to??

---------- Gods girl added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Hello!?!?!?
Hello, Gods Girl, I sent you a PM with instructions BUT, Like my signature says, don't post any pictures until the contest has ended. This way we can insure all the people who have prizes coming to them, will get them. I don't want to see another broken-hearted winner, here.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #35
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

So cute! I will be getting one at least if not two
Wish it was a plushie though
Old 01-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #36

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Aw, why can't the dino be a plushie? Now I am really mad. I love the dino webbies! I would love to have a love dino plush. The eStore stinks.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #37

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I wanted a Love Kitten more.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #38
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

The Love Dino is very cute. I like the spikes on it's back. I already made my room. I am not sharing it untill the contest is over though. That way nobody can steal it.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #39
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I am glad it's NOT a cat - but a wee bit bummed that's it's not a dragon either - like I guessed and was hoping...lol

BUT I did guess a Love Dinosaur!! lol I do wish tho they had make it look more different than the Bubblegumasaurus. I have the BGS and they just look too much alike. I dunno. I've got some thinking to do on whether the PSI is worth 12.50 +tax for me (since I'm Canadian, Ganz charges me Ontario provincial tax...grrrr!!)
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #40
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

I am already working on my room, but wow it is hard with using a SMALL room! Beds are way too big so I am starting with a couch, tv, chair etc. Does anybody know if we can us things that have more than just pink or red? I have the cute candy table from christmas and the candy hearts chairs that I think would be really cute in my pink/red room...
flybabytina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: