Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #21
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: It's a "Love Dino"! & New Contest Details Announced

View Post Originally Posted by jjjma
Hello all, you guys have such a nice place here, and I hope to become one of you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE webkinz, I think I play more than my kids do. Anyway, I wanted to ask a question or two. On this contest, can anyone enter? Do I find it in webkinz world somewhere? I tried the contest thing on the newspaper, and it still says we are currently reviewing all the entries from last weeks contest, bla bla bla, and still has the results from the Haiku contest up there. I think it would be so fun to make a pink/red room, and if i could enter a contest, it would make it double the fun! Anyhoo, thanks for any answers anyone can provide, and like i said, I hope to get as into this place as you all seem to be! thanks again
JJJMA, Welcome to WI!

You can enter the contest (when it opens) on the KinzvilleNews Site: http://www.kinzvillenewz.com/wp-mu/

I hope that this helps!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok..Hmm, if you enter I don't STAND a chance!! You are so Creative
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #23
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

How cute !!
Unfortunately i'm not that great at decorating..
Old 01-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #24
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I like this dino..very cute!! Thanks FIA!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #25
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok..Hmm, if you enter I don't STAND a chance!! You are so Creative
Ha, ha!

You are one of the most creative people I know on WI.

And let's face it... I have yet to produce something that Ganz has liked in one of these contests so far. But the contests are fun, so I keep doing them anyway.

Though I honestly don't know what I'd do if I won this one. A love dino on my ship? Oh well, maybe he can be Opal's cousin or something.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #26
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

I am so excited for the love dino!! I am definitely getting this estore pet. We have the tinkerpup and the minty reindeer so far. The love dino would be a great addition.

jjjma - welcome to WI. You will find that everyone here is so nice and informative. The contest you are referring to is a kinzvillenewz contest. You will find it on the kinzvillenewz website. Good luck on your entry.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #27
043154tb
Webkinz :)

043154tb will become famous soon enough

I like it.and Its so cute. I want one really badley now.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #28
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Darn, I wish that Ganz would make more Love Plushies...I still sleep with mine! lol

Anyways, I think the Love Dino would be a really cute plush...but it's still cute animated...

We will meet again, someday, Love Kitteh! *sigh*
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #29
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I am totally disappointed...I wanted it to be a cat...
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #30
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I just finished my entry! Can't wait to see the winners!
Closed

Tags
awesome

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: