Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 01:08 AM   #31
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Important Changes to KinzPost System!

Thanks so much for the head's up..I wondered about the WBD3 gift(since it had a token in it)..I'll wait and see if this is a passing "thing" or not..all the same..Thanks again!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #32
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That so strange, I hope it's just a glitch
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 04:37 AM   #33
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the heads up Justin. I'm thinking it isn't really a glitch, but a protection so we don't accidentally send our wish tokens by accident. Although they don't come in unopened wardrobe boxes or Zangoz DiceKinz!
Thanks for the "upbeat" on the real life mail restrictions! =)
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #34
Capacheno1
Webkinz :)

IceCap is on a distinguished road

Here's hoping it's a glitch!
Sending only the contents of a gift means giving up the pleasure of the gorgeous and unique packaging that contained them.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:17 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think it is much like sending a dresser, wardrobe or fridge with contents in. You can't saend ANY of those items through Kinzpost when they have items in them. They make you empty them first. I know, I tried to send a fridge full of food to my Granddaughter's account when we first started, thinking I could get around the post system that way. The message I got was that the item had to be emptied to be sent.
On the other hand...I really like the look of the gift boxes in my dock. I almost wish we couldn't open them until we clicked on them in the room. I would save them to put around the Christmas trees at Christmas time.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 06:25 AM   #36
sportsluver07
Webkinz :)
iheartjobros7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just on webkinz looking at the online catalog and they added the whimsy dragon, lioness, rhino, samoyed, and gecko!
Old 05-01-2008, 06:46 AM   #37
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure where to post except in this area. Has anyone noticed they added a new pet of the month item and a whole new room theme it is totally cool.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:53 AM   #38
oW 3 TIME CHAMPION
Gift Guru

angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

i kinda figured when they came out with that soccer chair for the figurine item, that more sports related stuff was coming, they do seem to be keeping us jumping with new items lately, i love it!!!
angelkte is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 07:01 AM   #39
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by angelkte
i kinda figured when they came out with that soccer chair for the figurine item, that more sports related stuff was coming, they do seem to be keeping us jumping with new items lately, i love it!!!
It's so much brighter and works with all the sports themes. I wasn't going to get the soccer figurine and the basketball one, but now I know their going to want them. It really will go well in that room.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #40
divinegymgirl
Gifted

divinegymgirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update Justin and I love the added worldly info as well. Keep up the great work!
divinegymgirl is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: