Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Holiday Monday at the Webkinz eStore

Labor Day is here which means more specials at the Webkinz eStore.* For the first time ever the Modern Windmill is available.* Also, the Grey Wolf decided to stick around for another day.* And, for those of you looking to pick up some more charms, the Black and White Cat and Elephant charm codes are in the shop.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Holiday Monday at the Webkinz eStore

Thanks Justin!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
Knight1994 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to get into the EStore to look at the items and to my suprise i couldnt get into the EStore im not sure if other people had this problem but this screen:

https://www.webkinzestore.com/selectlocale

kept on poping up after i selected my country and i was wondering if this happened to anyone else
Knight1994 is offline Male
Old 09-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Thank you! I can't get in right noew.
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:14 AM   #5
emmalus

Emmalus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Justin,

I went to the estore and bought "Mondays" special labor day items. However I had the cat charm, but didn't remember that and so it gave me kinz cash I assumed. But, when I looked in my dock after I entered the codes I found the tree there too along with windmill. The tree I am referring to is the one my avatar pic. Do you know anything about this tree and it's origin..? Thanks..
Emmalus is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #6
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you again for keep us posted Justin. I've already been to the e-store today and spent yet more $$$$'s. DH's going to make me get a 3rd job!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the update, Justin! We can always count on you and the WI Staff to keep us up to the minute with Webkinz news!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 07:04 AM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i went into the e-store this morning and saw the new windmill. i guess since they took out the butterfly tree, they are making these items available for one day. it kind of figures since it is a holiday sale.
i didn't buy the windmill, though it is nice. i bought the butterfly tree though.

thanks for the info justin........ great info as always.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 07:07 AM   #9

StormJourney is on a distinguished road

I can't get into the e-Store, and haven't been able to these last few days. I can select any country, and then get "503 Internal Server Error".
Old 09-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #10

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: BREAKING NEWS: Holiday Monday at the Webkinz eStore

I finally got into the estore..I downloaded firefox and got in that way. For some reason, Safari would not work. I have a imac so maybe that has to do with it.
You should try firefox. Good luck. I bought the windmill for me and dd and the 2 charms.:wt:
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: