Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 01:18 PM   #31
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Halloween has arrived in Webkinz World + Officlal Statement from Ganz about Halloween Items!

np poster was giveen to my knowledge. just a greeting card in the room
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 01:37 PM   #32
spookychai

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Halloween has arrived in Webkinz World + Officlal Statement from Ganz about Halloween Items!

That was just a greeting card - Not a poster. I made a copy of it and made an avitar with it.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #33
dindinz
Gifted

anneley is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update!! It is sad about the Halloween items... my daughter didn't get to finish her Spooky Party room.. oh well! But THANKS Ganz for the treat bag and the greeting card! That was great!!!

My webbies::goo:
anneley is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 02:30 PM   #34
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

Why did I adopt my black cat today!!?? Oh well, at least we know why it happened, thanks Justin!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:33 PM   #35
pinkdottedbow
Gifted

pinkdottedbow is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this is helpful in solving the recipe for Miellabeelado!!! (If it hasn't been solved yet)

"Miel" means honey in Spanish. Of course, the word "bee" is in the word "Miellabeelado", and it even looks like a beehive filled with honey. The part "e...lado" is very interesting because "helado" means "ice cream" or "frozen" is Spanish as well. Also, Miellabeelado has spicy red peppers in the picture... you never know!!! Maybe the Spanish parts are for introducing Webkinz going global!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:47 PM   #36
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the news

---------- aippr added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

ggggeeeeeeeee

Last edited by aippr; 10-31-2007 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
aippr is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 03:50 PM   #37
Webkinz :)

JetTelitz9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if this is posted yet -- but if you click on the new Bee Movie ad you get a pot of honey!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:46 AM   #38
Webkinz :)
DebbieB67 is an unknown quantity at this point

That explains all my questions. Thank you Justin!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #39
Timblin6

The halloween theme came back for today but the haunted fridge didn't!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: