Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 12:05 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Halloween has arrived in Webkinz World + Officlal Statement from Ganz about Halloween Items!

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
What can I say. Once again, I'm impressed with you all. Thank you for taking all of the heated emotions and conveying them positively and constructively...to the point where Ganz provided an explanation.

I own a message board and the interface controllers put out tons of messages yesterday about concerns about the time change. We saw quite a bit of mix-ups in the Spring.

Its horribly unfortunate though understandable.

But thank YOU specifically for providing a voice for all of your members Justin. And thanks for providing us the information. Once again I'm reminded how fortunate I am to have found this site and be a member...otherwise I never would have had this answer today.

Oh, fairlyoddmom---there is such an aura of sweetness that surrounds you!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 12:08 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Halloween has arrived in Webkinz World + Officlal Statement from Ganz about Halloween Items!

I agree. I was hoping against hope that this was just a Trick instead of a Treat, but I guess not. now off to buy some tissues for my kids who are going to be crying their eyes out when they can't finish buying the rest of their items they needed tonight.

View Post Originally Posted by nstob
Let me just say that the statement from Ganz is ridiculous, one does not have to correlate directly to the other. ie. - everyone being able to receive a gift bag and the items in the gift shop. rubbish. programming is programming. Have they no one that can program, conduct updates from 2-4 am and proactively communicate with customers? Every other business under the sun does it.
Mom2Twinz is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 12:15 PM   #23
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Well Said! Once again
Qbear is offline Female
Old 10-31-2007, 12:17 PM   #24
slystar
Gift Guru

star is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info. I am still dissapointed though. It kinda dampened the excitement of my birthday present. I got a lil kinz googles I was going to do a room in Halloween for. At least he has a bed and bookshelf and a hippo suit.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:19 PM   #25

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sending the email on everyone's behalf! Awesome job!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:25 PM   #26
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

i told everyone! ganz is not that bad!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 PM   #27
Roohoo1
Gifted

Roohoo1 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you, Justin. What would we ever do without you?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:00 PM   #28
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by StuPitt
Luckily for me I purchased all the items the day before. Would've liked pne more tomb stone chair but I am ok.

Just so you all know though. Many of those Halloween items that are not available for purchase have appeared in the Curio...you can buy them there throughout the day....maybe for the next two weeks. Who knows.
Merthyn has his eye on the Curio Shop list and has posted what's there today. He's told me that tomorrow, there are none
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #29
mercyrose is an unknown quantity at this point

i am kinda sad because i didn't get the chance to get the Haunted organ and i was going to get it today, when i collected enough money...darn!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:11 PM   #30
Gifted
Tutti Frutti is an unknown quantity at this point

Did everyone receive the halloween poster shown above? I got one when I opened my gift bag but it's nowhere to be found now. Also I did not get one in my other account. Thanks Justin for the info on the Halloween items. I was upset about that but now understand. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: