Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 06:05 AM   #81
jrgolfer16
Gift Guru

jrgolfer16 is just really nicejrgolfer16 is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
No leaves so far.. been an hour...

Did they really fix it? or did they just think about fixing it...

grr... this isn't fun at all
No kidding this seems to be the ganz version of "fixed"
jrgolfer16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #82
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jrgolfer16
No kidding this seems to be the ganz version of "fixed"

That first day on US accounts... where they were falling every 1-5 minutes... I called my husband and work and I .. said "I cannot believe how generous they are being! Maybe they grew out of the stinginess! This is great!"

And he says... "It's probably a goof-up"...

Hmm.

Guess he was right..

Way to smash my hopes and fun.. AND my sons.. lol.. Thanks Ganz..
Virtual items must be like gold. They sure have and issue giving them out.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 06:13 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

AnnieOK is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

I think Ganz is wrong for "letting" this happen and I apprieciate Justin's optimistic view, but when Ganz said "Consider the trees shook." I take it to mean that we've seen the windfall and now it's sit and wait, and wait, and wait. My daughter is so dissapointed that she didn't even want to do her dailiys. I snuck in and did them, but like most kids, she's getting her first dose of true consumerism. Guess we'll be doing other things this weekend. What a shame. Thanks to Justin for keeping us updated! Good Luck To All!!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #84
jrgolfer16
Gift Guru

That first day on US accounts... where they were falling every 1-5 minutes... I called my husband and work and I .. said "I cannot believe how generous they are being! Maybe they grew out of the stinginess! This is great!"

And he says... "It's probably a goof-up"...

Hmm.

Guess he was right..

Way to smash my hopes and fun.. AND my sons.. lol.. Thanks Ganz..
Virtual items must be like gold. They sure have and issue giving them out.
Your husband sounds like a smart man! I just feel bad for the kids really. If this is the way it is actually going to be then shame one ganz really
Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #85

Donation Award 

Possibly .. "consider the trees shook"... meant... "You got all your getting"
Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #86
Thank you Canada!!

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I've been on since 5am and i got one leaf!! Why aren't we getting any leaves if the leaves have been shook??? Are they still doing fall fest???? Inquiring minds want to know!!!! Please shake the trees alot more and more than one time!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:30 AM   #87

Donation Award 

Your husband sounds like a smart man! I just feel bad for the kids really. If this is the way it is actually going to be then shame one ganz really
I know... Poor kids...

I know my son, he is only allowed a certain amount of time on the computer... like most little kids... He didn't have school on Friday and I was going to let him play and catch them for longer than normal since this was a "special" event... Well, he got bored after 20 minutes of nothing...

I was trying to be positive and i was like.. "Well, they'll start. We just have to wait I guess"... then after awhile.. nothing still...

Kids get bored FAST... especially the little ones...

For the one time a year this happens, (which happens to be our first holiday w/ webkinz), they should at least try to make the kids happy Which would make the parents happy

---------- kellyschrvr added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Wow!! Just as I posted that last post.. I caught 1...

1 on two accounts that are up... since 6am... so 1 in 1 1/2 hours... Great!

And it was soup, LOL

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 09-20-2008 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2008, 06:37 AM   #88
jrgolfer16
Gift Guru

Possibly .. "consider the trees shook"... meant... "You got all your getting"
I know I am wondering if thats what it actually ment too but if so that really not fair to the people who dnt have asian account. They didnt even really give people with other accounts a fair chance. I dont know how you can expect a little kid to sit there for hours and only get a couple of leaves and want to stick with it. I was luck enough to get a lot in the begining so I have been sending them out to my little cousins cause I am sure they wont get any.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:41 AM   #89

Donation Award 

I know I am wondering if thats what it actually ment too but if so that really not fair to the people who dnt have asian account. They didnt even really give people with other accounts a fair chance. I dont know how you can expect a little kid to sit there for hours and only get a couple of leaves and want to stick with it. I was luck enough to get a lot in the begining so I have been sending them out to my little cousins cause I am sure they wont get any.
Well even that first day on the US accounts.. They were falling every 1-5 minutes! I was watching mine, my sons and my sisters... We got TONs.. About 20 of each thing...

But then once the kids were home.. that faded... all that stopped at like 3-3:30...

Sure I had fun w/ the fast leaves... but the people that work during the day , and the kids at school... that wasn't fair to them...

If they were going to snap into the stingy act, they should have given everyone at least one day of the fast leaves...

This is a kids site, and all they seem to think about it.. "Don't pass out too much virtual free stuff"
It is a holiday...

I wasn't going to do my sisters account... but I called her cause I knew she worked.. And I said do you want me to watch your account today? Good thing I did! Or she would have nothing too...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:39 AM   #90
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

I cleared my history, etc, and they still didn't fall. This stinks!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: