Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #61
Webkinz :)
jme90x is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

Alrightie then - after my last post I stuck around until 2 pm Asian Account time to pick up the Aztec Chest for 6500KC. In that timeframe - I got three more leaves 1:04, 1:39, and 1:48 - yeah figure out that sequence.

Since then I switched to my American account and zilch - Nada - nothing. Asian is lucky.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 PM   #62
Gift Guru

kaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud of

nothing for me either...now a single leaf even seen today or this evening
Old 09-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #63
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

DRATS!!! One floated across my screen just now and I missed it!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #64
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Go figure this one out. I have been on several times since this was posted. On my account after about 20 or 30 minutes I got 2 leaves so I decided to log back into my son's account. I have been on his account, cleared my cache every time and waited for over an hour each time and still nothing for him. I hesitate to have him come sit in front of the computer if nothing is going to happen. I may have to ask him if he wants to play on my account and we will keep track of anything that comes across my screen and send it to him.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #65
harleygirl76 will become famous soon enough

Glad to hear some people are able to get the leaves...I started out good on Thursday, but Friday has been terrible...I've logged on several times during the coarse of the day for over and hour each time and have seen 3 leaves. I saw 2 out of the 3 before Justin's post and only 1 since...don't think Ganz has corrected the problem but here's hoping tomorrow is better. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:51 PM   #66
Lava Huntin'
Gifted

crm1116 is on a distinguished road

this doesnt seem accurate...on all 3 accounts of mine, not a single leaf in over an hour...they definately didnt shake any trees near me... we need a tornado to rip those trees apart and send those darn leaves everywhere!!
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #67
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I have spent at least 6 hours waiting for leaves and only found 2 all day. This is very disappointing for me because I wasn't a part of the Webkinz family last year for this event. I was looking forward to getting some of the trees and wheat sheafs. I hope other people are having better luck than I am. (also Eastern time zone.)
siroscar is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 12:41 AM   #68
Babs9596
Gift Guru

babs9596 will become famous soon enough

You would think after two large hurricanes that the leaves would be we shaken... lol. Seems like ganz has a problem like this for every festival. It just suprises me that they have yet to figure out how to make it consistent. Either that or their goal is to get everyone in an uproar.
babs9596 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 01:02 AM   #69
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I'm bummed... it's technically Saturday morning... and I've done 50 quizzies questions, a job, and still sitting here looking at a blank arcade screen and still no leaves. Ah well.... I'm going to bed.
Night all
Old 09-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #70
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

Ummm... they didn't shake the trees on my kids' accounts!!! We didn't get a single leaf tonight!!! The site froze a couple of times, but that's all the excitement for us!!!! Aggghhh!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: