Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 08:36 PM   #41
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

SInce my 1st post,...still nada.... ...You didnt shake hard enough Ganz! Use some muscle!
1Love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #42
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe they shook the same trees they shook when they were flying like crazy on the Asian accounts... Hey Ganz, shake the trees with LEAVES on them, LOL!
missi is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #43
Gifted

timelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to behold

Yea, it looks like a bust for leaves this weekend. Oh well, good excuse to mow the lawn.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #44
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

im not buying this story so much. i was on webkinz for an our just now and i only got 1 leaf. 1. thats not like the 4 or 5 i should have gotten.

---------- sea magic added 4 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

i have also only gotten 2 pumpkin soups, an autumn toque, and a potted elm, which were the only 3 i got LAST year. nothing new, or even the old ones that i didn't get. i really want that orange sweater too! very annoying. yesterday i got 3 items in an hour. why did they have to change it?! it was fine for me!

Last edited by sea magic; 09-19-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sea magic is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #45
Webkinz :)
jme90x is on a distinguished road

I got on to my Asian account and at 1142 am - I got a leaf. I was so happy. I've been reading all the posts, watching my account.... Nothing 6 minutes later and nothing 11 minutes... Hmmmmm.

I've been hanging out in my garden just chilling. Waiting for the leaves.

---------- jme90x added 14 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Okie Dokie - My Asian account must be lucky
I hung out in my garden and what do you know another leaf at 1203 pm. That is 21 minutes later. Well, that is not a multiple of 6 or 11 so no pattern yet.

After reading all the other posts - I know that is lucky. Trying to help as much as I can. I am not doing anything but chillin' in my garden and I haven't switched to anything else either.

Oh - another leaf - at 1210 pm that is 7 minutes later. Could we hope for more?

Last edited by jme90x; 09-19-2008 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #46
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hmmmmm...... Still no leaves on our US or Asian? Thanks, tho', for the update Justin! YOU rock! Maybe after the 2am maintenance??? (It could happen!) Let's ALL think positive, blow on our computer screens, and see what happens!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #47

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

I'm still disappointed because I have been on WW all evening for the last 2 hours. And I have not seen a single leaf. Maybe leaves are only flying around in a few locations right now.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #48
jme90x is on a distinguished road

Oh My - Oh My!!!!! Still chillin' in my garden waiting for the leaves and there out of no where at 1217 pm (Asian Account) floats in another leaf.

THAT"S 7 minutes from the last one!!

Is there hope? Like I said - I'm just chillin' - not switching rooms - nothing. I hope I hope I hope. For everyone
Old 09-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #49
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I have had two leaves in the past hour. I keep noticing that the Kinz time seems to go back and forth from the correct time to being 10 minutes behind or 20 minutes behind. Very strange.:abn::clyde:
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #50
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was on my account around 9:30KT and then went to Quizzy's. The time changed (forward and then back) and all of a sudden leaves appeared EVERY 7 Minutes for about 40 minutes and then the Time changed (correct) and NOTHING! It was the first time I had logged onto my account after leaveng a message for GANZ in the comment section that I thought FALL Fest was a hoax because I hadn't seen any leaves since it had started! Quizzy's is the only place I have seen leaves.
tyson884 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: