Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 08:12 PM   #291
Webkinz :)
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

I'll try the garden, but I doubt I'll get any. My poor little girls have only gotten 2 leaves this whole festival! I've stayed up quite late trying to get them and only 1 day did we get more than 1. (I think a whole total-with my help =6!)
tyson884 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 PM   #292

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Oh my--only two leaves the whole time?!?!? The poor things! That is so disappointing. I think the thing that concerns me the most is that the leaves seem most plentiful during early morning and later evening hours, when the kids are either in school or in bed. And after all, though we adults enjoy it, it would be nice for the little ones to have the most fun!

I hope this doesn't turn kids off Webkinz. I enjoy it way too much! I love conversing with my nieces in Webkinz speak--it really gives us something in common.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #293
jme90x is on a distinguished road

Hey Phoebe's Mom,

As I read your post, my first leaf of the evening came across my Cananda account. It was the hat - nice. I had given up for the night on all my accounts but decided to gice it one more shot. You must be good luck I am hoping to see more.

Thank you -
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #294
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

I agree with you 100%!! I noticed more during the day while my son was at school and I was in the clubhouse trading. I think my son got a total of 3-4 leaves the entire festival, whereas I got 3-4 each day after the first day. Thank goodness for an Asian account that provided me with extra the first day.

Did anyone get any trees today? I noticed that the only thing I got today was cider, soup, hats and a place setting. In fact, no trees the last two days. Has anyone else noticed this trend? Just curious.
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #295
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

I went on early in the morning on the first day (like 6AM Central time) and they were flying like crazy! now i've gotten food and a couple hats, and one poster about 1 or 2 leaves each day.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #296

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

I have 4 accounts up and 1 leaf only in 45 minutes
zalok is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #297
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

Phoebe's Mom-- I like the webkinz because it helps me connect with my students. They converse with my daughters through the KINZchat and the postoffice.
tyson884 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #298

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

ok--I just got one more!!!
zalok is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 11:03 PM   #299

bjkinzluvr is on a distinguished road

I am very sorry for all the kids who were disappointed with the lack of leaves. It is very sad for them. I hope Ganz will listen and make these things better in the future. Winter Fest will be in just a couple of months. Hopefully they will learn from this and do that better.
bjkinzluvr is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #300
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

I don't expect leaves every 2 minutes, but for the amount of hype there should be a little more action during these "fests". My kids aren't allowed more than 20 minutes max on a school day playing games. Some nights there's no time. On weekends maybe an hour total.
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: