Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #271
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

WOW. I'm astonished.

I just talked to a Ganz supervisor -- he said "We are aware of the problem and we are working on it." WHAT?!

I told him -- this is the LAST day. Working on it? What does THAT mean?

I also read some of your comments to him -- NO NAMES -- he said he will have the VP call me later today. He said he is VERY concerned about what I had to say.

SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo ... I guess they're "working on it." Maybe in these last few hours there will be a MIRACLE of leaves.
Chicago is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #272
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

They shook the trees... ha ha ha... LOL

More like chopped them down and burned them all...

"Consider the trees shook" in my opinion means "That is what you are getting, deal w/ it"

My son caught 2 by himself... little kids have no attention span and if they sit there for 20-30 minutes and nothing.. well, then they log off... What fun is that for a kid.. some big "Festival " is advertised and really, you'd never know anything was actually going on...
I have had one account up for well over and hour with NO leaf..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #273
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
WOW. I'm astonished.

I just talked to a Ganz supervisor -- he said "We are aware of the problem and we are working on it." WHAT?!

I also read some of your comments to him -- NO NAMES -- he said he will have the VP call me later today. He said he is VERY concerned about what I had to say.

SOOOOOOOOoooooooooo ... I guess they're "working on it." Maybe in these last few hours there will be a MIRACLE of leaves.
YAY! Chicago - good for you! I appreciate you taking the time to do this & share this. And I'm pleased that a supervisor actually called you back! Can't WAIT to hear what the VP has to say...
NOT going to get my (or my dd's!) hopes up - but, I guess we'll check back into WW later to see if anything DOES happen. That would be so awesome...
Perhaps if they won't extend Fallfest, you could ask the VP for a VERY WHITE Winterfest! lol
You Rock!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #274
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I have been seeing leaves but still can't click on them. I am going to try sitting in my room instead of clubhouse or coral cove. Maybe that will work. Thank you to all who have sent letters and talked to people at Ganz. Kudos for your attempts.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:27 PM   #275
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Chicago
WOW. I'm astonished.

I JUST got a call back myself and I was told "it's an algerythem (not sure on the spelling I was never good at spelling phonicly its -Al-grrr-rythem) and they have no control over it, the 1st day people where getting leaves like every 10-12 min." WHAT isn't THAT the timeing its supost to be? The cycle is even longer than that? No comment on how long the cycle is or why I've been on for 5 hrs and not seen ONE LEAF! or the ppl that do see the but cant CLICK on them... I've been on other online games (MMO's) that had a problem like this and they did a re-do/ do over what ever you call it! Come on ganz I spend at lest $50 a month on this not counting estore or extra gifts.... give us something (like what you promised)!

I so hope Chicago that you can get through to them and get them to see the light I wasn't told that anyone would call me... Though I'd talk to them if they wanted to or have them look at my account! I'd email this thread link to them if I knew there email addy's that way that could see for thierself just how upset we are!

Please take my thanks Chicago and Rep for getting so far and taking up so much of your time. If you want PM me and I'll see if I can help any (if you want).

Thank you all for letting me vent as I have a VERY sad little boy going, " I though there where going to be leaves mommie" on my arm looking at webkinz right now running down all our pets food looking for them... 5 1/2 hrs... no leaves a fallen

Disapointing me is one thing, but making a mother into a liar to her child... I'm about to give up I was going to open a new account but I may just take the webkinz, glam, and clothing back to the store. What do you all think?
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #276
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Bravo Chicago for your attempts to bring the matter to Ganz upper mgmt attention. It may be the last day, but still, they should know. For future reference, and to make things better after a disappointing showing here.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #277
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

If kids are 'sad' i believe that would be a reflection of how there parents are feeling or expressing. If a child gets just one leaf and it appears to be a great thing, that would be good enough. good parents' attitude = good kids' attitude..... I don't believe kids are walking around crying having a terrible life just because leaves aren't flying across the screen every two minutes.

In addition, if you are spending $100 a month and suddenly you are so mad becasue of the leaves that you are going to quit, then there are several things wrong w/ that....

Have a good attitude and you and your kids will be happy.......it's that easy.

---------- stellablue added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Furthermore,.....there are kids in the world who don't get any leaves during the fall fesitval........ My kids are no where close to being so devastated that they have to hear that, but if they were, I'm pretty sure it would work.

It's all good.

Last edited by stellablue; 09-24-2008 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
stellablue is offline Male
Old 09-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #278
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Today the leaves are more frequent the best since the 18th at 12:00am!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #279
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

It was a total letdown! the first day at least we got things on our Asian account.

My daughter has said she does not care to have anything more to do with these "fests" and that bothers me,but i don't blame her! This is the second one now that has flopped!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #280
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Is anyone else having a problem actually catching the leaves? So, they finally float by and I click on them but nothing happens. I find that more frustrating than not seeing them in the first place (but I haven't been waiting 5-1/2 hours - that's dedication!)!
hconnors is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: