Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

I'm looking forward to Halloween too! That takes place in the W shop, right? Quite honestly, I'd rather pay for the items I want. This waiting around baloney is for the birds!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 05:38 AM   #252
jme90x is on a distinguished road

I've written, commented, emailed Webkinz. No response.
Not cool.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #253

StormJourney is on a distinguished road

Of course I was also highly disappointed that the Asian accounts got a veritable flood of leaves early on, and the rest of us hardly anything in the days to follow. But I think it's also important to realize that the Fall Fest was probably never intended to give you hundreds of those items. I saw posts where people had collected 450 leaves that first day - imagine if they'd kept it up a week! The fall items were supposed to be special, and in my opinon they cease to be special once you have several hundred of them. I mean, honestly, you can only put so many in your room or trade them to future new members - the rest are going to get sold to the W Shop. And making kinzcash off the Fall Fest was hardly the point of the event.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:09 AM   #254
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

The first day they had the leaves is the only time I really saw leaves. Ever since then I only see one or two leaves the whole day.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:04 AM   #255
chloebell6
chloebell is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only had 4 leaves the entire time. We have been on every day of the festival for several hours a day. The leaves are not coming 11 min apart as reported!! We usually do not see 1 an hour! This festival has been very disappointing for my daughter, who was looking so forward to it. Whatever the issues are, I hope they get them fixed before they decide to do another festival. Honestly, I know these are virtual items and are supposed to be "rare"...but does it hurt Ganz to make it a little easier to get them, especially for the kids!
Old 09-24-2008, 07:39 AM   #256

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I opened an asian account the day the fall fest started. If it wasn't for me getting the things my poor grandkids would have nothing...I shared everything I got and i'm still short a few items.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 07:57 AM   #257
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I've got a pretty good haul.... not as good as winter fest but still. NO WHEAT SHEAVES YET!!!!!!!!!!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 08:06 AM   #258
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by StormJourney
Of course I was also highly disappointed that the Asian accounts got a veritable flood of leaves early on, and the rest of us hardly anything in the days to follow. But I think it's also important to realize that the Fall Fest was probably never intended to give you hundreds of those items. I saw posts where people had collected 450 leaves that first day - imagine if they'd kept it up a week! The fall items were supposed to be special, and in my opinon they cease to be special once you have several hundred of them. I mean, honestly, you can only put so many in your room or trade them to future new members - the rest are going to get sold to the W Shop. And making kinzcash off the Fall Fest was hardly the point of the event.
This is true, but my kids are only allowed a limited amount of time each day on WW. In this time period, they have gotten nothing. Maybe the limited number of leaves was for those who gather way too much, but what about the kids who only get 30 mins. a day on WW?
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #259
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

NVAMOM You make a good point.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #260
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I spent a lot of time on WW yesterday (about 4-5 hours). This was doing the daily and hourly activities and jobs and charm forest and academy training for 11 accounts. I only say one leaf yesterday (total!). So if you only spend time doing your daily stuff and don't sit there and wait and wait and wait...then in my experience you have less than a 10% chance of seeing a leaf.

This morning I have had all 11 accounts open at the same time (staggered login) and I am bored out of my mind waiting for leaves to fall! My eyes feel something like this smilies' looks

Good luck seeing and catching leaves!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: