Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #231
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

Hey Snow... You're not a dodo - just a very patient and true-blue Webkinz fanatic! lol I'm only equipped to open one account at a time, and unfortunately, it's been like your accounts 2, 3, & 4!!
My son went on my dd's account & played checkers again for 2 hours - he got ONE leaf... At least it was something she didn't have yet - soup!

I suppose it would be considered rude for our wonderful Justin to address the Ganz Creative Director to specify exactly WHICH trees have been shaken? ('cuz I'm thinkin' they're the ones in HIS OWN BACKYARD! lol)
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #232

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I played for hours last night and today, afraid to move around much and miss a leaf. We never saw a leaf yesterday on my daughter's account or mine. Today I've gotten one and got an orange sweater. I was hoping today there would be an extension message since it seemed to be a glitch.
I don't know what good it does to have this special event if days go by without sighting a leaf?
Hopefully enough people got the word out, it will be longer. I stayed in each room 11 minutes, as rumored time, and no leaves. Bummer.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #233
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

My adult daughter got some leaves today but I have only gotten 3 leaves on two accounts. I, too, hope that maybe Justin will have more luck with Ganz. If they would just give us an answer about how often to expect leaves that would be nice.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #234
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I spent about 4 hours today looking for leaves. It can be pretty boring just sitting and waiting for a leaf to float by. Nothing today. So sad as I wasn't a member of WW last year and hoped to get some of the fall stuff so I could redo some rooms. Hopefully we'll get some leaves soon. Good luck everyone.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 06:35 PM   #235
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

I didn't think anything could be a bigger snore-fest than the Coral Cove parties and the prizeless raffles, but Ganz proved me wrong. They came up with a Fall Festival with no falling leaves!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #236
jmt1202
Gifted

jmt1202 is on a distinguished road

So I have been following all of these posts for the last few days, and having a leaf fall ever 1-1.5 hours, the so many have posted before me. I figured that I wasn't getting many leaves cause I live in the desert and they're few and far between by us, but it seems to be the same with everyone. I am getting really disappointed here. I am typically getting food when I do see a leaf as well. I really wanted a tree...I would give my webkinz left eye for a tree. Besides, they don't really need it with that stylish pirate eye patch. Maybe we should all get together and find some other uses for what few wheat sheafs we have got, just to take some our frustrations away, as issysmama suggested. (By the way, that post literally made me laugh out loud).
Old 09-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #237
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Hey Snow... You're not a dodo - just a very patient and true-blue Webkinz fanatic! lol I'm only equipped to open one account at a time, and unfortunately, it's been like your accounts 2, 3, & 4!!
Have you tried opening a new blank window, and pasting this into the address?
http://mci2.webkinz.com////////loade...ser&aol=0&fs=0
That's how I get my second and third windows open.

It only seems worth it to watch for leaves if you can do more than one at a time. Otherwise, you can wait 45 minutes or so for one (or none!)

---------- miracle added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
[SIZE=3]I logged into my family's 11 accounts right before 3pm today. I entered the beauty competition on all of them, and then I sat there waiting for leaves until about 4:45 pm. T
How in the world do you watch 11 accounts at once? I have trouble with the 5 I watched today!

Last edited by miracle; 09-22-2008 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
miracle is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #238
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by miracle
How in the world do you watch 11 accounts at once? I have trouble with the 5 I watched today!
I will try to remember to take a screen shot tomorrow and post it.

I was watching the same accounts from 5:00-7:50 today and I noticed that 2 of the accounts that received nothing earlier received very little from 5:00-7:50 (one of these was my main account, which was the one that I was watching the most the first couple of days--with very little luck).

I also noticed that after 7pm the American accounts did not receive any items. So next time, I will log off all of the American accounts at 7:01 and log back in after waiting a couple of minutes.

Good luck catching leaves!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:49 PM   #239

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I have been going back and forth between my & my kiddos accts. when they can't get on & it is sad really what lack of leaves there are! I wish I could have gotten pictures of all of them falling on the first day just for remembrance sake! LOL

It doesn't sound like Ganz usually makes these events last longer though from what I've been reading from the other WI members who were around last fall fest.

Good luck on catching anyway! Have a great night!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #240
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what is going on with Fall Fest? I have been on for 2 days and have not gotten a single leaf.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: