Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 01:39 PM   #221
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

View Post Originally Posted by miracle
lol! I'm having the same problem! But now i've figured out the 7 minute schedule, so i've opened my account, and my daughters, and a couple of her friends' accounts ('cause i know they are in school), and i've set my timer, and in between, i run and unload the dishwasher, switch the laundry, pick up toys, and i'm sitting here at the computer folding laundry while i wait for the next one. At least i'm getting a few things done while i watch. It's the best i can do, since i can't make myself log off, thinking that if i wait long enough, i'll get that tree.
we are all lol ..
Since fall fest i have learned to make alot of food in the oven...and i have been doing the same procedure as you with the laundry....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #222
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by izzysmama13
Okay. Here's the latest. I have been in my game room waiting for leaves from 11:00 til 1:00. I caught leaves at 11:20, 11:41, 11:55, 12:16, 12:30, and 11:58. Now I have played pool, battleship, go fish, linked, farm frenzy, and gone bowling. As I sit here sipping on my hot apple cider wearing my orange sweater and my toque, I was just wondering if i could roll my decorative wheat sheaf and smoke it. I can't believe I've wasted all this time.. I clicked on the "things to do" menu, and I swear it said Laundry!! Dishes!! Vaccum!! So I went to the curio shop and Arte mocked me when I asked him when he was going to have a rare--he said, "Nothing rare today, you slacker- na nana boo boo!"

Okay, I have a question: (If the leaves were falling like they should) Do the leaves fall 24 hours a day?
You are lucky. I am only seeing leaves once every hour to hour and a half! I had multiple accounts open and the first leaf I saw was after 45 minutes of waiting. After over 2.5 hours, my Asian account finally received its first leaf for the day. How do they expect kids to get any leaves?

This morning right after midnight, I logged back into the accounts and I received no leaves at all after an hour, so I logged off. I think they are supposed to be falling 24 hours a day, but who knows. Maybe they only fixed one server because very few people are reporting getting leaves often and many others are reporting not getting any at all.
They should have "fixed" it for everybody.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #223
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by miracle
LOL! I'm having the same problem! But now I've figured out the 7 minute schedule, so I've opened my account, and my daughters, and a couple of her friends' accounts ('cause I know they are in school), and I've set my timer, and in between, I run and unload the dishwasher, switch the laundry, pick up toys, and I'm sitting here at the computer folding laundry while I wait for the next one. At least I'm getting a few things done while I watch. It's the best I can do, since I can't make myself log off, thinking that if I wait long enough, I'll get that tree.
LOL! We are slaves to our computers ...
miracle is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:12 PM   #224
Gifted
djbjmomma has a spectacular aura about

I had 5 accounts open for 3 hours (!!!) and got a grand total of 10 leaves, that's not a very good average. My son has played for several 45 min. periods of time and has not gotten any leaves! They need to fall faster, my son was very disheartened.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #225

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

View Post Originally Posted by izzysmama13
Okay. Here's the latest. I have been in my game room waiting for leaves from 11:00 til 1:00. I caught leaves at 11:20, 11:41, 11:55, 12:16, 12:30, and 11:58. Now I have played pool, battleship, go fish, linked, farm frenzy, and gone bowling. As I sit here sipping on my hot apple cider wearing my orange sweater and my toque, I was just wondering if i could roll my decorative wheat sheaf and smoke it. I can't believe I've wasted all this time.. I clicked on the "things to do" menu, and I swear it said Laundry!! Dishes!! Vaccum!! So I went to the curio shop and Arte mocked me when I asked him when he was going to have a rare--he said, "Nothing rare today, you slacker- na nana boo boo!"

Okay, I have a question: (If the leaves were falling like they should) Do the leaves fall 24 hours a day?

Hi izzysmama,

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen about the falling leaves (or lack there of)

I feel the same as you! and I can't answer your question I have never had much luck with the click it flying stuff or maybe not enough patience Sorry!

Thank you for making me laugh & posting exactly what I was thinking
kiara212 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:47 PM   #226

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

We got in on the fast group of leaves only because we homeschool and did our acc. before starting. My son got a lot of cornocopias and trees. Guess what he did? He sold them!!!!!!!!!
I just told him that someone probably would of traded a superbed for a tree if they wasn't able to get any leaves. I only got 1 tree which I will treasure. Yes a lot of housework has not been done in order to watch for leaves.
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #227
pet4mom
Gifted

miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!miracle is not just visiting!

Oh!!! I told my daughter that she wasn't allowed to sell ANYTHING from Fall Fest until it was all over. I told her there would be plenty of her friends who couldn't get some items, and it would be much more fun to gift them to someone. Seems like we have lots of cider and hats, but not much of the other items. We are still waiting for two trees ...
miracle is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #228
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I was fortunate enough to catch a bunch of leaves the first day. Now I am not getting any consistency with the falling on any of our accts. I did send Ganz an e-mail but I got no response at all from them. Oh, well. I love the comical post about being a slacker. It is good to keep a sense of humor.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #229
yukiquingjao

d0gg3ylover is on a distinguished road

i have sat FOREVER and all i get is FOOD! a little hat or sweater or SOMETHING would be nice!

this years fall fest isnt half as good as last years
Old 09-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #230
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I logged into my family's 11 accounts right before 3pm today. I entered the beauty competition on all of them, and then I sat there waiting for leaves until about 4:45 pm. The following is what I "caught"--as you can see not all accounts received leaves; but this is the best luck that I have had lately. All of the accounts that caught nothing were my accounts! The rest of the family has a lot more items than me now, and I'm the dodo sitting here waiting!

acct 1 (Asian):
3:18 wheat
3:29 soup

account 2: nothing

account 3: nothing

account 4: nothing

account 5:
3:12 leaf wouldn't click
3:36 hat
4:06 tree
4:42 place setting

account 6: