Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #201
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Angry Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

It is 9:30 Am in South Tex and there have not been any leaves since 3:00 AM. I also have a glitch with Alyssa. The start button is stuck, does not appear until I logout and back in sometimes as many as 3 times. Last night I sat in front of my computer for 3 hours with 2 accounts on screen and about 4 leaves fell and that is all. I am so disappointed. I was really looking forward to this event as it is my first Fall Fest. My Grandchildren have not been able to see any at all on their accounts. What is Ganz doing to fix this? and will they extend the event through next weekend for the children? Can you at WI help?. I have left messages and then we sent the comments over the weekend. I even went into their guest book and left a comment there. Would the retailers be able to get through to get help? I think I will call our local retailer and see if she will make a call.
Those of you who are getting leaves be thankful and enjoy. We have 4 accts and no leaves. A friend in Ohio and New Zealand are not getting any either.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #202
izzysmama13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

I haven't seen any leaves since the first day. I really wanted some more placemats for the diner.. Oh well.
:clyde::el1::deer:

---------- izzysmama13 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

I wish Ganz would come and clean my house and do my laundry that I've left because I've been waiting for leaves!!

Last edited by izzysmama13; 09-22-2008 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
izzysmama13 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #203

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Yes our accounts have only seen about 5-6 leaves total in the last several days. Our neighborhood lost power all last week so this weekend has been the only time we have been able to be online to find leaves and they don;t appear to be falling very often.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:02 AM   #204
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Since the leaves have been so slow for me, I decided to open up all of my family's accounts on the same screen. For about 3 hours last night I was averaging about 1 leaf every hour and a half. I did not see the first leaf until well after 45 minutes of watching. Two of the leaves were so high I saw them for a second and then they disappeared off the screen before they made it across the screen. Right after midnight, I logged all the accounts off and back on, hoping they would fix it at midnight. Well, after watching for an hour I didn't get any leaves so I went to bed.

This morning it is not any better. I have been watching for almost 2 hours (with 7 windows/accounts open--last night I had 10 open!). I have only seen 3 leaves total. I am getting the automatic logout message a lot ... "Do you want to keep playing.... you will be logged out in 2 minutes..."

I think for the next festival, if they would give every account one of every item at the start of the festival, then there would be a lot of happy children. They could keep the leaves, but then any leaf you caught would be extra items for you. I have a lot of cider and pumpkin soup! I don't have one of each item on each account yet (and I have been doing this almost all day every day of the festival - except the first day when I thought "why should I rush, there will be plenty of leaves falling for the rest of the week"! I guess I was wrong!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #205
hereDoIPutAllThe

dadof3 has a spectacular aura aboutdadof3 has a spectacular aura about

I guess I have been lucky. I happened to be on after midnight when they first started falling and got a ton of stuff.

Since then they seem to come every 20 to 30 minutes. Actually scored a few of the potted tree!

These are great for the country themed rooms!

But I think Ganz didn't shake the tree that hard!

Cheers!
dadof3 is offline Male
Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #206
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I have one so far this morning.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #207
izzysmama13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I have caught two leaves--they fell 21 minutes apart. I could have ironed my daughter's uniforms, but I have a nice decorative cornucopia and a stylish orange cable knit sweater. Too bad she can't wear the sweater to kindergarten tomorrow!
izzysmama13 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #208
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
It is 9:30 Am in South Tex and there have not been any leaves since 3:00 AM. I also have a glitch with Alyssa. The start button is stuck, does not appear until I logout and back in sometimes as many as 3 times. Last night I sat in front of my computer for 3 hours with 2 accounts on screen and about 4 leaves fell and that is all. I am so disappointed. I was really looking forward to this event as it is my first Fall Fest. My Grandchildren have not been able to see any at all on their accounts. What is Ganz doing to fix this? and will they extend the event through next weekend for the children? Can you at WI help?. I have left messages and then we sent the comments over the weekend. I even went into their guest book and left a comment there. Would the retailers be able to get through to get help? I think I will call our local retailer and see if she will make a call.
Those of you who are getting leaves be thankful and enjoy. We have 4 accts and no leaves. A friend in Ohio and New Zealand are not getting any either.
The Alyssa botton does not show up if you have turned your phone on during that session, that's why you'll need to log out and log back in and do your star search before you tunr your phone on.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #209
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by izzysmama13
Now I have caught two leaves--they fell 21 minutes apart. I could have ironed my daughter's uniforms, but I have a nice decorative cornucopia and a stylish orange cable knit sweater. Too bad she can't wear the sweater to kindergarten tomorrow!
Thanks for the giggles!!!!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 11:22 AM   #210
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I'm getting a few Thanks for what we are getting Ganz. Although, I wounln't say no to a few more!
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: