Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:46 AM   #181
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

I thought I would give an update on my not so good luck today on leaf catching. I had 7 windows/accounts open for a little over an hour and a half and I caught a total of 6 leaves. Three of the accounts received no leaves at all, 2 of them received 2 leaves, and 2 of them received one leaf. I am sure it is a little aggravating if you only have one account. The chances are that if you don't stay on that account for a long time, then you may not see any leaves at all. This reminds me of when they had the flying pig for Webkinz Dayz. I had multiple accounts open for hours on end and on one of the accounts, I didn't receive any pigs/jellybeans and on the other accounts I received 1-3 pigs/jellybeans for the whole event (the event wasn't as long as Fall Fest). I have no idea why they changed the timing of the leaves in the middle of the day before the kids came home from school. I wish they would realize that if the leaves would fall faster, then a lot of the kids would catch a bunch of leaves and then go outside and play--instead of sitting in front of the computer screen (or having thier parents sit in front of the computer screen for many hours on end.)

Ganz please speed up the timing of the leaves a little bit (or a lot) and guarantee you see a leaf at least once in a 45 minute period. The way you have it set up is not very child friendly.

From what I have read, a lot of people are being turned off by the slow pace of the leaves. I could go to the mall and take advantage of a buy-1 get one half off Webkinz sale, but I am so aggravated and I am not going to spend any more money on Webkinz (today anyway!)

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #182
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Now that Ganz "shook" the trees, I got 7 leaves yesterday in a 2hr period!
^_^ For all the members who haven't gotten many yet, be patient because the leaves will come eventually.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #183
Gift Guru

twenty_car is an unknown quantity at this point

I think consider the leaves shook meant Ganz thought they fixed it but they haven't.
I was on for 2 hours today with 5 accounts....I saw two leaves.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #184

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I haven't seen any leaves since Thursday!! Makes me wonder if GANZ treats all accounts equally. Let me explain why I say that. In WW they have a section in the newspaper that says "Contact us". This area lets you choose a subject, then a question. At the top of the page GANZ says, send us the question and you should have a reply in your room within 24 hours. As a test, I sent 3 questions. 1 Thursday, 1 Friday, and 1 Saturday. Well today is Sunday, and I have not received a reply to anything. Seems like GANZ doesn't even know that I exist.

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #185
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

jazzykinz -- I might be able to help you a little with that. I have sent Ganz three notes under the "Contact Us" thingy in the last two weeks, because I have a stuck item. I, too, got no answer within the promised 24 hours. BUT ... I received a personal e-mail from the company on Friday that said they have had an overflow of such messages and are working as quickly as possible to deal with all of them. So, hang in there!! They might just be reeeaaallllly busy.
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #186
trainwife1962

trainwife1962 will become famous soon enough

No leaves on any of my family's acounts since Thursday.

How do you open up multiple windows to monitor each account at the same time?
trainwife1962 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #187
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

On Your browser, select file and then "New Window" Log into Webkinz with a different account. Keep opening new windows until all your accounts are open.
tyson884 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #188
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

I think webkinz should do fall fest longer, if no leafs are falling
Old 09-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #189
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by trainwife1962
No leaves on any of my family's acounts since Thursday.

How do you open up multiple windows to monitor each account at the same time?
I use this http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0 and have 4 accounts open. How many you have up kinda depends on you and your monitor. My laptop allows 5 accts and another window for WI. My desktop allows 4 WW accts and another window for WI.

Last edited by mathmom2; 09-21-2008 at 05:44 PM..
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #190
Lil Kinz
lovey1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

good to know justin!!! thx for the info!!!!! has anyone clicked on a leaf and got nothing??????

proud mommy of 24 webkinz

first: latest::seal: plz be friends username:lovey1983
lovey1983 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: