Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
What is the email address to send a message to Ganz. I would be willing to send a nice message explaining how disappointed my son and grandson are, not to mention my disappointment. I would sure like to suggest that they extend it over next weekend unless it gets fixed this weekend. It would be nice to give the people who work and go to school the same chance as those who are home more. I was home when it started on Thursday but my children and grandchild weren't.
Their email address is support@webkinz.com

You can also leave a comment in their guestbook, but you will probably only get an automated response:

http://www.ganz.com/guestbook/guest_comments.html
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #112
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Yeah still not getting anything......boohoo
Old 09-20-2008, 10:35 AM   #113
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I agree with the posts about the Asian accounts. It seems highly unfair that those without Stars Upon Thars (a Dr. Seuss reference) have been unable to receive many items. My average has been about 1 per hour. Like others, we have mostly been receiving food items. My kids really want the wheat sheaths and trees for their farms and gardens. Which bring me to my other point, this is false advertisement to our kids. I concur with the many posts as to what a disappointment to our children. They were eagerly awaiting being able to get these new items. Being a working parent, my children and I don't get on our accounts until after 5 and they usually only have about an hour during the week. Even on weekends I don't want them sitting hour after hour in the vain hopes of getting a leaf. Ganz has really dropped the ball on this one.

Owner of 39 ebkinz and counting
Newest - :gwolf: - Jaws
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:39 AM   #114

ditzygirl70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, nothing waited for over an hour in my back yard. Maybe they are shaking the wrong trees.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #115
coolkatie143

It was so funny those starys!I enjoyed listing!But I'm glad the leaves are coming!I havn't got one!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #116
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I just sent Ganz an e-mail to support@webkinz.com The only reply I'm expecting is the one I've received too many times to even count anymore when I've sent e-mails which is "Sorry, it seems you've sent us a blank e-mail".
kats07 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:08 AM   #117
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I have been on all morning on a US account and not a leaf, today. The comment by snugglebunny72 about not being able to get on til after 5 makes me think of my other issue I have. My kids don't get off the bus in time to use KinzChat Plus. Why do they have to have such an early time to close it. It is also closed on the weekends when the kids could get on, too. Okay, so back to this thread... I am going to send a nice message to Webkinz about the fall fest. Wish me luck.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:16 AM   #118
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kats07
I just sent Ganz an e-mail to support@webkinz.com The only reply I'm expecting is the one I've received too many times to even count anymore when I've sent e-mails which is "Sorry, it seems you've sent us a blank e-mail".
You can also leave a comment/concern in their guestbook:

http://www.ganz.com/guestbook/guest_comments.html
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:17 AM   #119
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Is anyone interested in seeing the letter that I sent to customer support? I hope I did not come across mean.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 AM   #120
Sparrowbug

Sparrowbug will become famous soon enough

You know...the Asian accounts getting so many that first day was a glitch not favoritism. That's one reason a lot of us have Asian accounts is that the Asian accounts are the guinea pigs for new things, and a lot of times the glitches favor us. I wasn't on very long on my Asian accounts on that day, so I had no idea that the frequency would be a glitch. I think I was on for fifteen minutes and caught three or something. I was excited because this seemed a lot more frequent than past things. When they weren't coming on my American account the next day I thought "what's the deal?"

So, it really is too bad that the frequency didn't carry over to the other time zones. Although...every three minutes is a little much, but every ten minutes would be good.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: