Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #101
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Shakes the Trees!!

No leaves again today- after almost two hours of waiting- Very Sad
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 09:10 AM   #102
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks for posting, everyone... Was going to go on WW and decided to check here, first! Not going to waste our time on Fallfest today and shame on Ganz for this - it's ridiculous! Someone started a thread about sending emails to Customer Support... and I know people were placing calls on Friday to Ganz. But, I'm sure there won't be anyone there until Monday to respond to anything anyway...
Monday - when the kids are back in school. COME ON GANZ!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #103

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My leaves are coming much better now! I've been on all morning and they didn't start coming until around 9 or 10 EST. After the first one it took 40 minutes then 9, 11, 9, 3, 12, 10. Also, at some point this morning I had decided to disable my pop-up blocker. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not - but it's worth a try.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #104
glassfamily
Gift Guru

fluffyfamily is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Possibly .. "consider the trees shook"... meant... "You got all your getting"

I was just wondering the same thing...
Old 09-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #105
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fluffyfamily
I was just wondering the same thing...

LOL.. I just don't see this fixed... How would a little like to sit on a computer for an hour, and not see anyting...

This is kinda silly.. My son won't even log on, I have to watch his account and mine...

It's irritating me sitting here waiting.. but since he won't, I want to make sure he has a lot of stuff...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #106
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

i got another hat... i want a cornucopia!!!!

---------- IagoParrot added 7 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

whoever has fall fest stuff that they want to trade please meet me in trading room blue 9. im a panda named tai shan

Last edited by IagoParrot; 09-20-2008 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #107
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

What is the email address to send a message to Ganz. I would be willing to send a nice message explaining how disappointed my son and grandson are, not to mention my disappointment. I would sure like to suggest that they extend it over next weekend unless it gets fixed this weekend. It would be nice to give the people who work and go to school the same chance as those who are home more. I was home when it started on Thursday but my children and grandchild weren't.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #108
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It would be nice if Ganz could change the programming to be somewhere between what it was with the Asian accounts on their first day and what it is like now. I sat there with multiple accounts open and on one of the accounts, no leaves until after 1.5 hours (and then only one leaf -- cider). It would be nice if Ganz could also reprogram it so the kids are guaranteed at least one leaf in 45 minutes (some kids have a limited amount of computer time). It is ridiculous that on such a nice day, if the kids want to get any leaves/exclusive items they need to be sitting in front of a computer for an average of an hour. Kids get bored really quickly, especially when there is no action!

Ganz, please speed up those leaves!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #109
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I got 3 leaves within 15 minutes of each other, now nothing for over an hour. I'm not sitting in front of the computer all day for this! All 3 items were food! YUCK!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:21 AM   #110
jme90x is on a distinguished road

The email address is Support@webkinz.com I sent one late last night. Feel free to let Ganz know how you feel.

I'm even ready to write a letter and spend the postage to see what Ganz writes back with.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: