Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #21
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Reveals Pets of the Month for April & May 2009

The pet of the months have been the really old ones and all the stores by me have stopped carrying them entirely. (they're only carrying the new ones) So I haven't seen the past 4 pet of the months in stores at all. So even if I wanted to get the pet of the month, I can't. *shrug* I hope others are more successful at finding them in the stores than I've been!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #22
GamerGirly
Webkinz :)

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

Wow! Thanks for the info...I've been wondering what they were gonna be.

I have the Alley Cat too...I bought it a year ago, and never registered it. Yay!

But I don't have the Large Cocker Spanial...I have the Lil one. Oh well at least I have one of them already.
GamerGirly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:43 PM   #23
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I am thrilled that they are finally going to have a cat as POTM! Perhaps stores will be able to get these pets and stock up for all the folks who will want to buy the POTM pets. Anyway, I am very happy about the Alley cat.
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #24
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Hello,

New here....so the key is get a pet of the month but don't register it until the first day of the month.....right?
Do POTM in the anniversary events get even more special stuff?
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #25
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I don't have any of those but thanks FIA!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #26
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the update FIA!

I too, have already adopted these pets. However, we are still able to find a lot of these "older" ebkinz @ our local Paper Store and Hallmark Stores. Many at great deals like, Buy 1 ebkinz, Get 1 - @ 1/2 Price. If anyone has these vendors check them out.

Have a great night~!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #27

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

I was wondering when they would have a cat as the POTM. They've already done lots of dogs. I'm happy because one of my accounts has the alley cat. Unfortunately it is already adopted but at least I can still get all the bonus activities for the month. Yeah!
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:42 PM   #28

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Aw, I love the alley cat. My friend has it. I will tell her. Thank you WI!
Willy Wonka
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Wow! I have them both - so I can finally play POTM extras! For two months. Right now there is no POTM exclusive I want so the lootbag is not an issue!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #30
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

I have a lilkinz Cocker Spaniel. Darn you Ganz!
winkystar29 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: