Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Webkinz Pink And White Dog!

*This news is brought to you by our sponsor at:*www.ameriwade.com
On the heels of our Pink & White Dog adoption story yesterday, the Webkinz Pink & White Dog (HM228) has been officially retired by Ganz as of this morning, Thursday, September 18th!

We are aware that the Pink & White Dog is not scheduled for release until next month.***Just like with the other early retirements we have seen, it will still be possible to find these Webkinz in stores for a short time upon their release as retailers can still order them from Ganz until they run out.**

Click the image to open in full size.
If you'd like to pick some up, our sponsor Ameriwade still has Webkinz Pink & White Dogs available for pre-order: http://www.ameriwade.com/servlet/Detail?no=322

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Webkinz Pink And White Dog!

Not to be grumpy, but this marketing strategy makes NO SENSE to me. Retire them before they even come out? I don't get it ...
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well here we go again...... makes no sense..... retire an older pet.... hasn't even been on the shelves yet, and i was hoping to find it.

thanks justin for letting us know to buy it if and when we see it.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Shocker... I would have never thought Ganz would have pulled them that quickly.

Thanks for the news, Justin.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Another pet that might have been in my stash one day...that now will not. *sighs*
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

How dumb of ganz, honestly.
They would have had TONS of people buying that dog and they go off and retire it before its even out. *sigh*
Icicle is offline Male
Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Whaaat ? ? ? Right on the heels of my month long adoption? We will treasure these even more now. I wish everyone luck in finding one! Thanks for the info Justin. Not great news, but it's nice to be notified.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

Silly ganz. I wonder why they bother to get people all hyped up about a new webkinz, and retire it. It's a true "money grabber" to get people to buy it quicker. Thats why I just don't bother buying anymore
1220panda is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

YET another one!!..You have got to be kidding me..What happened to the festival for a new webkinz (googles)..and now HOW many to be released and retired at the same tme?? Thats just WAY TOO MUCH!!...Ganz..what is going on with you?? Please think about all of your loyal customers and stop with all the new items!! We can't keep up!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 05:37 AM   #10
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

gee.. how did i know this would happen.. big shock.. NOT.

Ganz, WHY are you doing this?? You are only hurting yourself..... we are getting sick of explaining to our kids why you all are doing this... it is really stupid.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: