Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Webkinz Dalmation

This news is brought to you by our friends at: http://www.ameriwade.com

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has decided to retire the Webkinz (Large Size) Dalmation (HM123)! It can still be ordered by retailers at this point, so you should be able to pick them up in stores for some time, but once they are gone, that'll be it.

In addition, the Webkinz Striped Snake, which was announced to be retired in June site is now listed as "Sold Out" from Ganz. What this means is that many of your retailers will get an additional shipment of Striped Snakes in September if they decided to order extras when the retirement was announced, but there won't be any more after that!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

xoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the roughxoxowebkinzrox is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Webkinz Dalmation

First comment!

Atleast i already hav ethe lil kinz dalmation
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
:)
Gifted

lusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to beholdlusher_roxgirl is a splendid one to behold

I'm sad to see it go. I have the regualr sized and lil'lkinz so I'm happy.
lusher_roxgirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

At least I have the large and Lil'Kinz dalmatian! I still really want the Striped Snake though.. >.<
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

they are really cute! it is sad they are retiring but i am happy i have them! thanks for the info jsutin!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #6

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

my friend has the striped snake! she is so luckey!
Old 07-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I have both the lil'kinz Dalmation and the full sized so I'm very relieved. I'll miss the Dalmation though but I'm glad that Ganz is retiring older pets not newer pets.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
Call me Shelby! (:
Gifted

MonkeyGirl0398 is just really niceMonkeyGirl0398 is just really nice

And the Dalmatian was my FAVORITE!!! That AND the German Shepard.
MonkeyGirl0398 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #9
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Oh no! I love the dalmation!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 06:08 AM   #10

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Did anyone else notice that the Lil' Kinz Black Bear has the Retired symbol on it. It has not been added to the Retired list, but I wonder it this is a mistake or if it is also being retired soon.
shellwcross is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: