Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 08:15 PM   #21
Littleangelbabe
Gift Trainee

MonekyMunch is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Webkinz Cheeky Monkey

Aww the cheeky monkey was my daughters second pet he is so cute.
MonekyMunch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM   #22
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

At least this time they choose to retire one that has been out for a while. With all those new release and retires I was beginning to wonder.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #23
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I'm on the fence. While I'm glad to see them retire an older pet (and since monkeys creep me out (no offense intended...personal phobia)) I find myself kinda sad. This was one of the first webbies I ever put on my account (was given to me by a friend). Makes me wonder who is next though.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 07:54 AM   #24
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

The cheeky monkey was my 1st pet. One of my favorites too. It's a good thing they retired an older one just as many other people said.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #25
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

My "Cheeky Monkey" that my kids bought for me @ Hallmark, and gave to me for my birthday in July this year, does NOT have the funny fur on the face and hands like the ones in the picture.. mine has smooth very soft fur on face and feet and the tag says "Cheeky Monkey". That is really wierd.. I have seen the pics of the critters w/ the odd loopy fabric on thier faces and hands & didn't like them.. I thought they didn't have that "CUTE" factor. Why would 2 very different types of plushie have the same name.. mine was POTM in July or August.. (I don't remember when). odd, and ..... more odd

My daughter bought a chipmunk today!! Haven't officially named it yet.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #26
GreekAsianPanda

Oh good I have its PSI! It'll be rare some day!! =D
Old 10-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #27

teacher1024 is a jewel in the roughteacher1024 is a jewel in the rough

awwwww.... that is sad i hate when GANZ retires pets!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:10 AM   #28
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I have to say that I am another one on the fence. I LOVE the pet myself, had it since July of last year (not this year). I even gave one to my cousin and he didn't like that much but decided that it was kinda cute and by the end of the night, he wouldn't stop hugging it! Oh, such fond memories.

I am also happy because most people were saying that it was going to retire about this time and I got to give one to my cousin and to myself. Thank you Ganz for retiring an older pet! Too bad it had to be so cute!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 08:50 AM   #29
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

why r they retiring the newer ones its not fair you dont have time to buy them there not making alot of money off of that they should retire the polor bear that was my first pet and i love her very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anna630 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 12:06 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Wow! Finally. I'm kind of mixed with emotions, it was pretty cute and was a cheeky, but it's one of the older pets that should be retired. I'm annoyed Ganz keeps retiring the brand new releases.
Icicle20 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: