Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #51
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel

I have seen the Squirrel in Penny's but never seen the Brown Cow in person. That would be a great thing to have since it is not only a cute Cow but a retired webkinz.

Congrats to everyone who was lucky enough to find this webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #52
meandfuzzy

Wait, didn't they just come out?
Old 12-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

hmiller22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate it when they do that. It doesn't really give people a chance to get one.
hmiller22 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:29 PM   #54
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Darn, I didn't even get a chance to buy one :/
ouscream is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #55

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi All....

I just got the Brown Cow on Friday...still working on a name....

I wanted to let you know that:

1. It is available some places...do not let people scalp you on the price.....(I found several of the dalmation and the toucan even when I was in my travels friday.....and these were smaller places...)

2. This is not just a cookie cutter image of the original cow....in the virtual pet, the ears are different as is the face/smile/body. If you look at some posts by Cows4You, you will probably find at least one pic of both of her cows side by side that shows this well.....

3. This is a VERY soft webkinz. Both the feel of the FUR and the feel of the stuffing level is soft.....

While Fluffrnuttr is definitely one of my favorites---this is the one that started it for me last year when my nephew got me it, and my Cow is also a great favorite, as is my free Dalmation from the trading card series 2 mystery pet....I have a feeling this will also become a favorite online.

fluffrnuttr
Old 12-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #56
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Unbelievable! I hate when they do this!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #57
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I feel so bad for COWS4U, she has waited for this for a long long time and now they are retiring her favorite pet. I hope she can find a whole corral full before they are gone. I saw a bunch at a Hallmark this past weekend, but I ordered mine off ebay before the retirment announcement for a reasonable price.

Sorry COWS!
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #58

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

They have some at the Cracker Barrel near me. Maybe the one near you will have one too. My hubby was just there on Monday and they were still there.
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #59
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

Lots of pets are retired now but I can still find them in the local stores here, except the older ones.. Watch out for the mom and pop stores that tend to have stock for a few months longer then the big chain stores..
76dimples is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #60
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just don't understand why they announced the retirement even before they were released. I guess to make them look more valuable so that people would run to the stores and grab some? Well, their plan really worked because silly me almost panicked and ended up getting 5 brown cows as soon as they came out!(2 for myself and 3 for my 3 kids) But, it has been almost 10 days and I still see brown cows everywhere, they are still at my local LIMITED TOO, Justice, Hallmark and even at cracker barrel. So if ou are still planning to get a brown cow, check your local stores before paying premium on Ebay. They might still have them!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: