Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #41
Lil Kinz
rkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel

Hey.
I just wanted to add some hope to the situation, I just got a Brown Cow today. There was about 3 of them left at the store. There was also 3 of the grey squirrels, which didn't interest me. So stores do seem to still be getting them.

The Sea Otter and Hedgehog are also *really* cute..

Good luck finding your preferred Webkinz
rkgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #42
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aww Those were so cute...thanks for the information anyways
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #43
misssharpaymanior
Webkinz :)

hannahkinztana7 is on a distinguished road

The following are quoted messages:
It hardly seems fair. I feel like we are being pushed into the purchases at the worst time in our economy. yes, we all love the webkinz but to retire the ones people have been asking for before they even hit the shelves. just does not seem fair at all they should retire the oldest ones first. how many pigs frogs and horses do we need. the brown cow should be around longer.

I don't know why they just don't call them limited editions.

Wow! I bet that makes COWS4YOU soooo sad!

This is a bummer BEYOND belief! The Brown Cow was on my Christmas List! Geez, what's up with Ganz! Maybe there's a mistake?

I totally agree! If they are going to/or only make a limited amount...then label it justly! People can then make a candid decision as to whether getting one now if the panic, or waiting until later. Great suggestion! Rep points for you!!! CJ

I think that retiring a pet before it's official release is ridiculous. It doesn't make an sense in my opinion.

I agree with all of your opinions, guys. You rock, and Ganz has been crazy these past few months. Ever since they got hooked on the idea of how retired pets become valuable, they've gotten crazy. Just cause it happens to the cheekys doesn't mean everyone else will wanna go nutsy cuckoo looking 4 them. Finding Webkinz should not be a game, ya know. If you wanna retire a pet justly, do it for good reasons, not just 4 the fun of retiring it!

---------- hannahkinztana7 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

BTW the last one was my unquoted post! Don't know how to quote if you can help PM me!

Last edited by hannahkinztana7; 11-27-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hannahkinztana7 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #44

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

It is so unfair to us webkinz fans...They retire webkinz so quickly! They should stop retiring them so quickly and slow down on making more.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #45
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

No! I hope my store has both of these animals, because I want at least 3 cows and at least 1 squirrel. I love the PSI of the squirrel, that's one big reason I want that one! lol
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #46

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

Awe.....it's sad that they just retired. They look adorable online though! It's too bad I didn't get them quicker on time.
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #47

kelren has a spectacular aura about

My dear friend Once they retire a Pet it'll be in Stores for One more time but that's all!Thanks~Kelren
Old 11-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #48
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Man! That is horrible :[

I really wanted a brown cow! Now I can never get one!

:[[[
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #49
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Why do they say they are comming out and then decide to retire them? Sorry Cows4you!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #50
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

The stores I go to have the squirrel, but I haven't seen the brown cow
Trouble is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: