Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #11
Gifted

boopi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel

This is really sad. The cow is probably the most anxiously awaited pet since the dragon, and they're going to make it almost impossible to get. How is this benefitting Ganz? They would have sold a boat load of them. And they're going to sell them for the same price. The only people who will profit from this are the ones who get them in bulk dirt cheap and then bid them off, or ask obnoxious amounts for them. And people are already bidding for them like they're a barrel of oil. The cow and the squirrel were two of the only things my daughter ( yeah, ok, and me) wanted for Christmas and she (we) probably won't be able to even find them.
boopi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

hsm3gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

this has nothing to do with the topic but i got this message on webkinz when i tried to log in:http://i36.tinypic.com/24v0haf.jpg

i though it was weird just thpught that i would show you all!!

---------- hsm3gurl added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

u have 2 click on the link to see it

Last edited by hsm3gurl; 11-13-2008 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hsm3gurl is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:57 PM   #13

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

I was shocked to read this already! I agree they need to retire some of the older ones that have been around for a long time. This is going to drive the ebay prices sky high, even possibly just for the code only for either one.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #14

menacedog will become famous soon enough

are you serious? I've never seen them in stores! Are they even shown in WW newspaper catalog yet?!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:26 PM   #15

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

One word: Evil!

---------- gamemaestro added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

That they are doing this!

Last edited by gamemaestro; 11-13-2008 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

This really shocks me again in a way. The brown cow is a very highly expected and awaited webkinz to get and they're retiring it?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #17
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Ganz needs to stop this ...It's consumer manipulation..If the pets are thought to be in short supply..they will be due to the fact that people will purchase these pets first..and I'm guilty as well..but,..What Ganz needs to realize is..Webbie Lovers will purchase these pets if available..retired or not..only the people looking to make a profit will buy these up for E-bay sales later....I just don't get why they retire a pet before it actually becomes available..It just creates Ill-will towards the company...and makes it look as if profit is the only concern of the company..( and again I realize that this is business..and the goal is profit..but, I would think customer satisfaction also ranks rather high) Give us a break Ganz..you are driving away your buddies!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #18

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

Wow , That is the first I had heard about this, I am one of the first ones to my store when they get them in but I have a feeling they will be gone before I even get near them .
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 05:50 AM   #19
Gift Guru
SScarb9747 will become famous soon enough

I'll just have to get those on my needs list at a few of our stores nearby, so I can be sure to get them. I didn't have any trouble getting the Snowmen, Ornaments, or the purse carrier thingy, and Elf costumes. All my Xmas money is going to be spent on Webkinz stuff.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #20
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I just checked with my local retailer, and while they ordered them, they have yet to receive them. I wish they would retire them after they release them.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: