Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel

This news is brought to you by our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com):* Ganz has officially retired both the Webkinz Brown Cow (HM197) and the Webkinz Grey Squirrel (HM203).* Many of you will remember that these two Webkinz aren't scheduled for release until December.* The Brown Cow, which is probably the most anticipated Webkinz of 2008, is already listed as Sold Out, meaning that whatever stock retailers have ordered up to this point is the last they are going to get.* There is still a small window open for retailers to pick up some extra stock of Grey Squirrels.* Either way, if previous early retirements are any indication, both of these Webkinz are anticipated to be in short supply.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Retires Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel

So, you mean, the Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel won't come to stores at all?
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Booo this stinks.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #4
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

I think that retiring a pet before it's official release is ridiculous. It doesn't make an sense in my opinion.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
So, you mean, the Brown Cow and Grey Squirrel won't come to stores at all?
it means that if the store you normally buy them from has ordered say 50 of each of them then that is all they will ever be able to get

---------- ajoysmom added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

ohh thanks for the info and i wish ganz would stop retiring webkinz that have not even been released yet :/

Last edited by ajoysmom; 11-13-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #6
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

This is a bummer BEYOND belief! The Brown Cow was on my Christmas List! Geez, what's up with Ganz! Maybe there's a mistake?

Last edited by abbythegrey; 11-13-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: took word out
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I don't know why they just don't call them limited editions.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Wow! I bet that makes COWS4YOU soooo sad!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

It hardly seems fair. I feel like we are being pushed into the purchases at the worst time in our economy. yes, we all love the webkinz but to retire the ones people have been asking for before they even hit the shelves. just does not seem fair at all they should retire the oldest ones first. how many pigs frogs and horses do we need. the brown cow should be around longer.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I don't know why they just don't call them limited editions.
I totally agree! If they are going to/or only make a limited amount...then label it justly! People can then make a candid decision as to whether getting one now if the panic, or waiting until later. Great suggestion! Rep points for you!!! CJ
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: