Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 03:12 PM   #81
i'm an awsome
Webkinz :)

bulldogz45 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

thanks for the info justin your awesome just like your site!!
bulldogz45 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #82

pandakitty is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ALL those problems put together!!!
pandakitty is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #83

007jillianna is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
I totally agree with all of this ! I have been taking pics & I post as many as I can so others know it's not them. I am really fed up with Ganz response- we are either lying, scamming, or it is our computers... I have done everything required for the WW website, plus more & IE & VERIZON say the issues are from the flash player & WW website. I would rather they not add anything new & fix what exsists !

I, too, followed WW website suggestion about updating Flash Player. I also cleared my cache, tried Windows Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browser - and all I get is the blasted blue screen. I hate hearing about the lack of reaction from Ganz. How irritating!
007jillianna is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #84
sallycinderella

gracedarling is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot get in on either of my accounts, and havent been able to for months. It is not a problem on my computer or with what I am doing in WW. This is clearly a huge issue with either their software or their server, considering so many people are repeatedly experiencing the same thing.

We pay a lot of money into webkinz world - all money which is meant to include both plush and virtual world. I do not think it is much to expect that they do everything in their power to ensure that the site is working properly for all members ... even if that means raising the budget they set aside for running the site! (lets face it, they must be making enough profit to easily do so!)

I think the webkinz staff seem to be understaffed, due to there not being enough money set aside to actually run the site we are all paying for. This is, I'm sure, a huge part of both the programming issues and the customer service issues.

I do wish that they would at the very least take our problems seriously and treat us like valued customers instead of acting like we are demanding brats!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #85
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I too am having the trouble you all have i have done everything in my power to get the clubhouse up and all i get is the blasted blue screen I take care of several of my neices account for them and my one niece i can get into her clubhouse but i can't on anyone else's. This is clearly there problem not ours. I hope they would fix this problem as i know we all miss the clubhouse those who dont get it now.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:18 AM   #86
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

---------- smanji added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size..Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- smanji added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

still cant get into clubhouse

Last edited by smanji; 09-07-2008 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smanji is offline Male
Old 09-07-2008, 07:39 AM   #87

spec is an unknown quantity at this point

Well turning on the phone does not work and it never did. You had to have your phone on in the clubhouse . Ive tried in the middle of the day, morning and during the night still BLUE SCREEN. People are right we pay good money to Ganz and they need to respond by fixing this. Tournament area still doesnt work from when they did their last upgrade months ago.!@#$#%%^&***
Old 09-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #88
submariner8
submariner8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, for about a month now, I've noticed that a blue screen comes up when the clubhouse button is clicked, and I only have 11 webkinz on my account, so I'm waiting for Ganz to fix things now.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #89

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

my account still have NO access to the clubhouse. And I don't know how to even properly contact / address this to Ganz.. as the links off the site don't seem to work as I still can't get in & haven't been contacted.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #90
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Go to ganz.com and click contact us, you can get info there.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: