Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 11:37 AM   #71
Lunar is a
Webkinz :)

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

View Post Originally Posted by mew5c
I agree that there are lots of other things to do in WW, but they should not make it the front page of the newspaper and make a big deal out of the clubhouse if it is not working correctly. Their response also makes it appear that they are not working on resolving the issue, and since some people can get in on one account but not another, it does seem to be a server issue and not a high traffic issue. I did not complain when it was unavailable for ages, but to have Ganz say it is open again and promote it heavily does not sit well with me, when it is not working for so many people.
You have a point there. That was very frustrating that they made it sound like an extravagant new feature when it doesn't work for more than half the members on Webkinz World. The least they could do is close down the KinzChat Plus Clubhouse and try to figure out the issue here, and then if they can't figure it out they should close it down again. It's not like anyone will miss it, at least it will be improving once it's closed for repairs. They were not ready to open it to the public.
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #72
fireofmarajade
Gifted
fireofmarajade is on a distinguished road

i have three accts and am able to get to the club house using only one of them. and of course it is the acct that has almost nothing in it. I was able to trade for the first time today to get the vortex storage unit so i was excited but im not sure how it really works if at all for us that can sorta get in. i made one trade and was unable to get it to work correctly afterwards. all in all i will stick with the ge
Old 09-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #73
raeabbie

abbierae is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Lunar Nightfyre
Well, come on, disney717, think of everything that Ganz is providing us! They are doing a fantastic job, and you shouldn't get horribly mad at them for just one little flaw! Sure, the Clubhouse is awesome and almost no one, including myself, can get in, but is that the ONLY thing you can do on Webkinz? No! So, go ahead and protest, anyone else who's clueless enough, go ahead too, but Ganz is doing enough for us that we should AT LEAST take time to appreciate it rather than dwell on their only flaw. Just to point something out.
I agree to a point with you, but they are also a company and part of there job is selling a product and making money, and if you sell a product Webkinz plush toys and the website go hand in hand so you need to make sure both are high quality. As you say Ganz is providing us allot, but they don't do it because there are friends they do it because we are customers buying a product. I love webkinz alot but people seem to think oh don't be hard on Ganz they are trying, but they forget they a company not a close friend they don't have Webkinz World out of the kindness of there heart or as a favor to us they have it because it's a business and they make money. I do feel they care about there customers I just don't think they have enough staff for customer support issues. That is where they should be investing more money into more customer support staff!
Old 09-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #74
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

They built up so much hype and are disapointing kids left and right. I'm glad I'm boycotting and anyone who wants to join me can PM me for info.

---------- Ivie added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by abbierae
I agree to a point with you, but they are also a company and part of there job is selling a product and making money, and if you sell a product Webkinz plush toys and the website go hand in hand so you need to make sure both are high quality. As you say Ganz is providing us allot, but they don't do it because there are friends they do it because we are customers buying a product. I love webkinz alot but people seem to think oh don't be hard on Ganz they are trying, but they forget they a company not a close friend they don't have Webkinz World out of the kindness of there heart or as a favor to us they have it because it's a business and they make money. I do feel they care about there customers I just don't think they have enough staff for customer support issues. That is where they should be investing more money into more customer support staff!
I agree! Webkinz is not a favor but a product.

Last edited by Ivie; 09-02-2008 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #75
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

I am still getting the blue screen on my Asian accounts. I was able to get in today on the American accounts. I will post here when I can get back in. I have things I want to trade between accounts, too. That's all I've used it for so far. I don't want to keep having to pay money to Kinz post items. I'm also holding off on putting up my GE thread for the GT until this gets fixed.

When they this all fixed, are they also going to be opening up more rooms? Because the other issue has been in the past that all the rooms are full.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #76

kirish43 is an unknown quantity at this point

The fact of the matteris if the site does not work well then Ganz is not living uo to their part of the purchase agreement. I have read notices where if someone does not follow their terms of service they discontinue the account-which is their right. In the other hand they also have a responsibility to deliver the products and services THEY have promised!

Ganz needs to hire better programmars
kirish43 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #77

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by magtay
Has anyone ever thought of refreshing the page?? i have never tried it but it just popped up in my head so te.ll me if anyone has tried it and it worked.

dont let my eggs die click on each egg!Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. please help me!

---------- magtay added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

dont let my eggs die click on each eggClick the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/bUQh]i Click the image to open in full size.[/url][ Click the image to open in full size.
I tried refreshing the page and it goes right back to your log in screen
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #78

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

My kids 2 accounts were able to use the Club House feature well before the front page announcement about the "grand opening". My account has NOT been able to get into the clubhouse at all. I just get blue screen. This is a Server, programing issue at Webkinz and NOT w/ individual pcs / endusers etc. This is also NOT about busy time etc.. as those accounts who only get the blue screen, always get the blue screen & noting else from early am, all day, to just before site shuts down around 2am.

I have been spending money like crazy to Kinzpost stuff to their accounts.. which seems silly for a pair of shoes or a Wheel of the Month T-shirt. (I also believe the Kinzpost charges are too high).

On the kids accounts when I got to the club house, the rooms are generally Always FULL. I was shocked to see they did NOT increase room capacity for more Webkinz and to at the same time increase the number chat rooms, especially or at least they should do this in the Trading rooms. With the number of Webkinz accounts in the millions, there needs to be fair access for all.

I too agree that that email response from Ganz was aweful. It did NOT address the issue, and also infers that it is a user issue and not a Ganz issue the needs to be, and is being addressed. So I don't see that they are addressing this.

Also the site is closed fully again today.. this has been happening alot this Summer. Is this normal? Does the site stay down for huge sections of days or whole days often? We also get kicked off alot.. where their servers boot you off and you have to login again & again.

We lose our chances to do jobs, Fairy hunts, & the special daily activites that are time sensitive. And when the do come on line, I suggest that since it is THEIR issue, not ours that they should let the links to those missed activities stay active so you can still do them. That way the Webkinz customers are not penalized for thier errors.

Virginia WebkinzHead

:pig::rott::gwolf::gwolf::rbt::koala::el1::wt:Gold Fish & Manatee
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #79
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

View Post Originally Posted by Maeffy
My kids 2 accounts were able to use the Club House feature well before the front page announcement about the "grand opening". My account has NOT been able to get into the clubhouse at all. I just get blue screen. This is a Server, programing issue at Webkinz and NOT w/ individual pcs / endusers etc. This is also NOT about busy time etc.. as those accounts who only get the blue screen, always get the blue screen & noting else from early am, all day, to just before site shuts down around 2am.

I have been spending money like crazy to Kinzpost stuff to their accounts.. which seems silly for a pair of shoes or a Wheel of the Month T-shirt. (I also believe the Kinzpost charges are too high).

On the kids accounts when I got to the club house, the rooms are generally Always FULL. I was shocked to see they did NOT increase room capacity for more Webkinz and to at the same time increase the number chat rooms, especially or at least they should do this in the Trading rooms. With the number of Webkinz accounts in the millions, there needs to be fair access for all.

I too agree that that email response from Ganz was aweful. It did NOT address the issue, and also infers that it is a user issue and not a Ganz issue the needs to be, and is being addressed. So I don't see that they are addressing this.

Also the site is closed fully again today.. this has been happening alot this Summer. Is this normal? Does the site stay down for huge sections of days or whole days often? We also get kicked off alot.. where their servers boot you off and you have to login again & again.

We lose our chances to do jobs, Fairy hunts, & the special daily activites that are time sensitive. And when the do come on line, I suggest that since it is THEIR issue, not ours that they should let the links to those missed activities stay active so you can still do them. That way the Webkinz customers are not penalized for thier errors.

Virginia WebkinzHead

:pig::rott::gwolf::gwolf::rbt::koala::el1::wt:Gold Fish & Manatee
I totally agree with all of this ! I have been taking pics & I post as many as I can so others know it's not them. I am really fed up with Ganz response- we are either lying, scamming, or it is our computers... I have done everything required for the WW website, plus more & IE & VERIZON say the issues are from the flash player & WW website. I would rather they not add anything new & fix what exsists !
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #80
Lil Kinz
coolestdude is an unknown quantity at this point

It is frustrating no matter what anyone says. We're quick to buy the webkinz and spend our money and all we ask is to have the site work. I don't think that's too much to expect. Sometimes it feels as if we're getting ripped off and they just want our money but get annoyed with us when we want and expect the site to work.
coolestdude is offline Male
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: