Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #61
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

try going to the tournament arena before the clubhouse, or try to turn on the phone then go
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #62
disney717

i give up on the clubhouse. im tired of ganz saying that everything gis fixed when it is not. i think that tey should stop working on new projects/pets etc. and finish other thing that they have already started but never finsihed im just getting very upset with ganz i hope more and more people get mad and decide to call ganz like me so they will relize that they truly havent fixed the clubhouse!!
Old 08-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #63
Lunar is a

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, come on, disney717, think of everything that Ganz is providing us! They are doing a fantastic job, and you shouldn't get horribly mad at them for just one little flaw! Sure, the Clubhouse is awesome and almost no one, including myself, can get in, but is that the ONLY thing you can do on Webkinz? No! So, go ahead and protest, anyone else who's clueless enough, go ahead too, but Ganz is doing enough for us that we should AT LEAST take time to appreciate it rather than dwell on their only flaw. Just to point something out.
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #64
cybercin823

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

I understand your frustrations with the trades. I have been ready to make that big trade for something I need for my collect0rs room and have lost the trade because of a freeze up and reload. Webkinz has gone so big so fast that maybe they weren't exspecting the explosion of webkinz lovers, but I think they will get the problem worked out. I remember when I could be on my webkinz till four am now ever night they go down for maintenance. So hopefuly they are working hard to fix this. Have a greeeeeat night ~~
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by hereigns56
try going to the tournament arena before the clubhouse, or try to turn on the phone then go
Turning on the phone first is absolutely no help for my accounts with the blue screen....that is why I think it is a server problem.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #66
mew5c is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lunar Nightfyre
Well, come on, disney717, think of everything that Ganz is providing us! They are doing a fantastic job, and you shouldn't get horribly mad at them for just one little flaw! Sure, the Clubhouse is awesome and almost no one, including myself, can get in, but is that the ONLY thing you can do on Webkinz? No! So, go ahead and protest, anyone else who's clueless enough, go ahead too, but Ganz is doing enough for us that we should AT LEAST take time to appreciate it rather than dwell on their only flaw. Just to point something out.
I agree that there are lots of other things to do in WW, but they should not make it the front page of the newspaper and make a big deal out of the clubhouse if it is not working correctly. Their response also makes it appear that they are not working on resolving the issue, and since some people can get in on one account but not another, it does seem to be a server issue and not a high traffic issue. I did not complain when it was unavailable for ages, but to have Ganz say it is open again and promote it heavily does not sit well with me, when it is not working for so many people.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #67
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mew5c
I agree that there are lots of other things to do in WW, but they should not make it the front page of the newspaper and make a big deal out of the clubhouse if it is not working correctly. Their response also makes it appear that they are not working on resolving the issue, and since some people can get in on one account but not another, it does seem to be a server issue and not a high traffic issue. I did not complain when it was unavailable for ages, but to have Ganz say it is open again and promote it heavily does not sit well with me, when it is not working for so many people.
This is exactly how I feel! I am not so much upset that the clubhouse is closed but the lack of concern Ganz shows people who take the time to contact the,. Twice now I have gotten responses that are standard to everyone, cut and pasted or just automated not sure, but it doesn't sit well with me.

I used to be able to get in on my 2 US accounts but not my Asian or European accounts. I tried today and now I cannot get in on any of my accounts. I hope this is a sign they are working on things but at this point I have given up on the clubhouse. When I see posts here that it is working I will try getting in again.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #68
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thank you for the info.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 06:58 AM   #69

Wingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond reputeWingless Dream has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. I never got a blue screen though.
Wingless Dream is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #70

magtay is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by disney717
i give up on the clubhouse. im tired of ganz saying that everything gis fixed when it is not. i think that tey should stop working on new projects/pets etc. and finish other thing that they have already started but never finsihed im just getting very upset with ganz i hope more and more people get mad and decide to call ganz like me so they will relize that they truly havent fixed the clubhouse!!

Has anyone ever thought of refreshing the page?? i have never tried it but it just popped up in my head so te.ll me if anyone has tried it and it worked.

dont let my eggs die click on each egg!Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. please help me!

---------- magtay added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

dont let my eggs die click on each eggClick the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/bUQh]Click the image to open in full size.[/url][ Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by magtay; 09-02-2008 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: