Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #31
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

I think one of the problems is Ganz puts out new things before it gets the old ones working properly.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #32
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

That doesn't help me. I tried turning my phone on first and I still get the blue screen on all of my accounts!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #33
disney717

Ganz just doesnt want to fix the problem all together. so they tell you something to try that they think will work...BUT NO it doesnt work tey need to jsut make more room or something because everyone want to get on at the same time. and they just need to go in and delete the blue screen or alot of people wont want to do webkinz anymore.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #34
Webkinz :)

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I contacted them again today, telling them that I went in at 6:20 am EST (when there was Very little activity - my friend's account only showed 3 trading rooms with people in them) and that I had turned on my phone and let it fully load before attempting to enter the club house area. All they responded with was the same message. I don't think anyone is even reading the messages. They just spot Blue Screen and send off a rope reply. I would much rather they sent me their usually - we know of the problem and are working on it, then sending me this message - which is totally useless.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #35
daddy1cent

thom1cent is on a distinguished road

We have several accounts in our family and have seen the following: The accounts with less than 10 pets get on every time. Our main accounts (excess of 30 pets) NEVER get in, no matter what trick we try. I do not understand how a company can penalize the people who buy more of their product. We all love to trade in the trade rooms, but it makes no sense to send all of our loot, 3 items a day to a tiny account.

Anyone else see this with their large accounts????
Old 08-25-2008, 10:09 AM   #36
DogLover#1
Gifted

Scotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to beholdScotchy48 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, no. I have 156 pets in my main acct--& I don't usually have trouble getting in. Except at "prime time" in the evenings.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:44 AM   #37
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We can access the Clubhouse in one account but not the other. I've pretty much put the Clubhouse and Stadium out of my mind because I can't do either one!

Mom of IttyGirl2

Pegasus arriving at our house this week!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:34 AM   #38

AUNTMEME is on a distinguished road

I have not been able to get in at all anytime of the day or night with any of my accounts.
I wish why would quit changing things. it used to be a great site! now we have every few game to play with each other and NO clubhouse.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #39
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

We have two accounts. The main account with 45 webbies can get in, and we have well over 100 items in the dock. (My wife bought one of every food to try some recipes. ) The Asian account with only 5 webbies hasn't been able to get on since we opened it last week, even when we only had one pet and less than 10 items total. I have tried letting the phone load, switching zones, and clearing cookies and cache but nothing has worked. I'm tired of kinzposting items back and forth, so I hope this is fixed soon.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #40
Lil Kinz

Jewels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting the update...unfortunately I am still in "the blue screen" mode.
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: