Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

I just tried to turn my phone on first did not work Thanks anyways.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #12
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

Connecting to my phone isn't my problem. I just get the blue screen. I don't even have to go to the tournament area first. When I click on the Clubhouse my phone turns on but I just get the blue screen. This is very odd because of the TEN accounts I help take care of my only European account can't get in... all my American and Asian accounts can.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
readergirl1228

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

Well, once again the technical department at Ganz has taken an issue and totally bungled it! Before they re-implemented KinzChat Plus, I could at least get to the clubhouse screen (the tree and then the new one under construction). THEN, I would be asked to click the room I wanted to visit. I would select a trading room and then--at peak times during the day--it would tell me that all the rooms are full. I knew to try to trade at night, when most of the younger users would go to bed.

Now, regardless of the time of day or night, I get the blue screen. I do not believe that the blue screen is due to high volumes of traffic at all. I still believe that Ganz does not have a technical team that knows what they are doing. It is such a shame.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #14
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

I can only get in the club house on one account out of three. Then when I do get in a trade room it says "you have already traded with this person today please try again tomarrow" funny I haven't traded with anyone in weeks.
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #15
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

on my second account(farm), it works fine. on my "real" account, it dosen't work, even when i took everything out of my dock eccept the solar helmet, chefs hat, hummer, golf cart, 21 goo-goo berriers(no where to put them), golden trumpet trophy, master grill, greasy grill, and zingoz bubble blower. could one of those items e causing the problem?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #16
LopseyBelle is an unknown quantity at this point

This is getting more and more ridiculous! The response from Ganz makes it as though the problems with the clubhouse is on our end, when in fact it is yet another one of their problems they have yet to fix. It is almost like they are thinking " well these people don't know better, we can give them any made up excuse or pretend resolution to their problems" and they will just drive themselves crazy to do what we say..knowing it is not a "fix" for the ongoing problems in Webkinz World. Reason I am saying this is because for the last month or so since they first let people back in the clubhouse I was one of the lucky ones to have access, but my daughter was not. Even until now, it is that way. She has had the blue screen all this time. I can access the clubhouse in my account on my computer, sign out, and sign into her account on the same computer, using same zone in Webkinz etc, and the only result she gets is blue screen, so that tells me the problem is theirs...Ganz! It does not matter if I stand on my head or cut flips while attempting to get her into the clubhouse, nothing works!!! What makes it even worse on me is because I have had the clubhouse,(an adult) and here is a child without it! To me it makes the problem even more unfair because after all, Webkinz were marketed for children and I would rather see them enjoying it first!!
LopseyBelle is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #17
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

It didn't work for me
Old 08-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
on my second account(farm), it works fine. on my "real" account, it dosen't work, even when i took everything out of my dock eccept the solar helmet, chefs hat, hummer, golf cart, 21 goo-goo berriers(no where to put them), golden trumpet trophy, master grill, greasy grill, and zingoz bubble blower. could one of those items e causing the problem?

Oe thing I have noticed is that it seems as if once I have traded on one account, if I go to another, I get blue screen. Maybe clearing your cache and rebooting would make it possible for you to get to the clubhouse on the account you would like to do so. I have never tried that muself. I just go back to the account I was using but it seems this way to me.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #19

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

That's nice, thanks Justin !
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #20

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, no matter if I turn my phone on first or not or which zone I am in, I still can't get to the clubhouse.
thekaren23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: