Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

This week the Webkinz World Newspaper announced that the Clubhouse had officially reopened.* Unfortunately only a small percentage of our members have been able to get in to check it out.* Frustrated with the "Clubhouse Blue Screen", many members have sent e-mails to Ganz asking about this problem.* Here is a copy of the standard response they have been receiving:
Quote:
Quote:
you have inquired about receiving a blue screen when trying to enter the clubhouse. This may be caused by increased activity within the clubhouse area. An alternative resolution to this problem is to turn on your kinzchat phone before first attempting to enter the clubhouse. If this does not resolve your current issue then please try to enter the clubhouse at another time.
[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Responds to Clubhouse Problems

Thanks for the new info, Justin. I understand GANZ has a lot on their plate, but they really need to get their act together.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
pinkflower789
Webkinz :)

babywooley is an unknown quantity at this point

cool

YAY!!first comment!!!
babywooley is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Thanks Justin! You are always on top of everything! 2nd post!

---------- aippr added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

or 3rd! 10 thingig

Last edited by aippr; 08-24-2008 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
aippr is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

cool i will try it
smanji is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #6
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I find it odd that I can enter from one account, but not the other, so this seems like an uninformed response by Ganz. The time or how full the clubhouse seems to have nothing to do with my problem, nor does turning the phone on before trying to enter help in any way.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

i did'nt work

---------- smanji added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

oh and justin i registered for virtual pet insider but i never got an activation email. i registered at least a week ago mabye more. what do i do

Last edited by smanji; 08-24-2008 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smanji is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #8
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

four accounts, and that didn't work on any of them. I tried serveral times.
charming is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That doesn't make it so in all cases, dusangpyong. I found that I have trouble getting into the Clubhouse even when I have tried to turn the phone on, so I have 're-routed' through the Tournament arena. THAT will turn your phone on when nothing else seems to be able to. It may take a bit, I usually wind up getting halfway through a Wacky Zingoz game when I hear the 'YOOHOO!' Then I finish the game and go to the Clubhouse. It has worked for me in a number of the accounts that I manage. (I can't wait for summer to be over!!)
Failing all else, HANG TOUGH! School is back in session, the novelty will wear off and things will get back to normal. In a couple of weeks time you will have access.
Like all Beta programs, they have to work through the program hang-ups and we have to be patient. Incessant phone calls are like sitting in a rocking chair: It gives you something to do but you really aren't getting anywhere. They will get it done, when they get it done.
I hope this helps some of you.

Thanks again, Justin for keeping us so well informed. It may be frustrating, but we all know that will change soon.

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

OH, one other thing...I found that the accounts I am MOST successful in are the ones with less than 100 items in dock...maybe put some stuff in storage and see if that helps you.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-24-2008 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #10
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Dixiecup, I did not say that my observations applied to all cases, though Ganz gave a one size fits all response. I have absolutely no problem turning my phone on or playing in the tournament arena. The problem is that even with a turned on phone, I get the blue screen indefinitely when I attempt to enter the clubhouse. My second account has had clubhouse access for weeks now, which makes me believe there are still some "blue screen" issues. I also know that I am not the only person with the blue screen problem with one account and not the other one.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i<3 ww, iluvwebkinz♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: