Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Reformats Arcade Main Page

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Reformats Arcade Main Page

The main page of the Webkinz Arcade has a new look. The "High Score" box, which hadn't been updated with any new scores for several months, has been removed. A new title graphic has been added in that space.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Reformats Arcade Main Page

i like this better than the old one they had up.... it is about time they corrected it.

thanks for the info FIA
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Harder to see my own high score but I guess it's better than being angry about a Grand score not being noted.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

They made a change to the newspaper page that shows your high scores, too. It no longer shows the message about the overall high score page being down temporarily. Now it goes directly to your own scores with no other options.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Finally! I'm a
Webkinz :)

robbie88 is on a distinguished road

hayy i alerted her to that! i pmed her! lol good to see it made the front page! it is interesting, after all..
robbie88 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #6

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

no i pmed her about that 3 hours ago!
friendsforever9 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #7

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

thanks - looks great
Old 02-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

I like that but it is a little to flashy!

ADD ME ON WEBKINZ USERNAME i scruffy9916

WARNING NO CAPS!!!!!!!!!

---------- scruffy9916 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

no i in my user name!

---------- scruffy9916 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

just scruffy9916

Last edited by scruffy9916; 02-19-2009 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Reformats Arcade Main Page

Well, I'm really disappointed. I LOVED the Hi-scores back when there were some, I remember hoping that the real high scores would be back. And now proof they won't be! Also I don't get to see my personal hi score right there.

Let's have a moment of silence for the spirit of competitiveness:

And to flashy graphics, I say:
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Remember, if you get a high score, you can still see your name up in lights here on WI! Go to Lilypad's thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ew-rule-62945/.
Amneris is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: