Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #101
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz raises wholesale prices on Webkinz, Lil Kinz!

Also one more thing:

Read your Webkinz code tag: on the back it says something along the lines of
"GANZ reserves the right to discontinue the website at any time with or without prior notice."

Which means one day you will try to log into your account and the website won't exist any more, just like that. All your prizes, rooms, KinzCash and pets will be gone. All gone. Any eStore items you buy are just dead spent cash- you have nothing physical at all to show for it except the entry on your Credit Card bill.

GANZ is calling themselves totally justified in simply walking out the door with all the money and time you've invested on their site when they feel like it it's no longer in their best profitable interests.

The way they operate the website with so many things broken and their attitude on logouts / missing items/ etc is kind of like a restaurant that takes your order, collects your money, drops your food on the floor and then serves it to you anyway.

And now here comes a price increase on their plushies?

Our family has bought our final Webkinz pet.

Last edited by likmfurry; 11-24-2008 at 01:46 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #102
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I think they are too expensive as it is!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #103
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

guess i'm not going 2 buy anymore webbies!
Old 11-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #104
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi, I think we are here and playing to have FUN...Life is full of glitches and so it goes..Thats life....!!!! I smakes me sad to read all the complaints But you are all welcome to your own opinions...How ever ..No one is making anyone buy anything.. It just is somewhat tiresome to read this stuff over and over...Maybe Justin will create a thread for complaints so when we go to the please help formun...we can help people with questions...just a thought and believe me I do understand your frustrations ...Hope your day is a good one
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #105
Rachak32
Webkinz :)

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

wow that is so wierd
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #106
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I think Ganz is getting very greedy--they have the e-shop where they charge money for virtual objects so it must be total profit, they make many more items than just Webkinz, they happened to hit on a great idea at the perfect time, but they don't seem content with the profit. Personally, I think most of our financial problems as a country are caused by greed and Ganz is no different.
muffy is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #107
1queenmother115
1queenmother115 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting to the point of saying it's been nice while it lasted also.I am a grandmother and the kids have already slowed down on their interest in the site unless they get something new and get to enter the code and see the gifts. We live in an apt. and i have mobility problems so i enjoy my virtual webkinz a lot (some may think too much) I plan to sack up some of my real stuffed webkinz and give them to some place where maybe poor children can get and play with them. I admit i am having a hard time deciding which ones to get rid of tho. And yes i am reallllly tired of being booted and restarted in the middle of playing or harvesting my gardens. What a pain! So I may have to just let my membership run its year and if I still have any interest i can buy one a year just to renew.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #108
creampuff8

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

I hopw they're taking this money for a good reason. Think about the workers in CHina making our webkinz. THey get nothing and they never get to go back home to see their family. I hope every extra dollar I pay goes towards the workers.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:00 PM   #109

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesn't make sense. They are trying to get more people on the site, how is raising prices and glithes going to help?
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: