Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 09:16 AM   #81
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Officially Acknowledges Recent Glitches!

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
The WW Bulletinz Page now says the scheduled maintenance has been changed to Thursday!
I would imagine we'll see the updates & surprises after that... so, hold onto those tickets!
Attachment 147776
Now how many kids do you think go to the Bulletinz page....they really should have this plastered across the front login page....I wonder how many kids will use their saved vacation ticket and be disappointed...and then not be able to afford to buy another ticket? That is too bad that it is not posted in a more obvious place....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Hi, Well there's nothing new on Vacation Island as was promised. How disappointing is that. At least my one account still has a free ticket and hopefully later today there will be something new happening. Just be prepared to have Webkinz shut down for a few hours in the middle of the day so they can add the new stuff they promised. I'm glad that I did all my activities for the day already so I won't have to be put on hold.
karefrie is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #83
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

That's true, FroggyDoodle... Although I think the original info about the free ticket & special stuff on Wednesday was on the Bulletinz page, as well -
I've learned to check on WI before counting on any changes or promises from Ganz in WW! Has saved a lot of headaches and kinzcash...
Perhaps Justin could update the front post here - so that kiddos that are on WI, but perhaps wouldn't think to check the Webkinz Bulletinz Page don't waste their tickets & aren't disappointed?
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #84
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting! I was going to take my vacation today, but now I will wait until tomorrow!! What a bummer about the halloween items on sale. Well, I guess it is good in a way that they aren't gone, but it is just that I spent all my money last night buying up the ones I needed and some extra ones! And now they are on sale!! Oh well, guess I just have to play more games to earn more money!!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #85
GrandmaDeluxe

WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

Webkinz did it again! They are moving the secret surprise to Thursday! I already used my free ticket to the Tropical Island this morning and nothing was new. I guess I will have to spend 500 Kinz Cash to see what the surprise is when they start back up sometime tomorrow.

Oh well, at least the Halloween theme is here for one more day and the items are on sale!
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #86

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Now how many kids do you think go to the Bulletinz page....they really should have this plastered across the front login page....I wonder how many kids will use their saved vacation ticket and be disappointed...and then not be able to afford to buy another ticket? That is too bad that it is not posted in a more obvious place....

I think a lot of people, esp. kids, don't even know about their ticket, and won't unless they decide to go on a vacation. My daughter knew nothing about it and neither did her three kids.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:10 PM   #87
pinksquirrels is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally! I didn't get a free ticket though
Old 10-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #88

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

You have to click on the MY TICKETS folder and then click on the island. Your ticket will come up and it is free
MetalMama is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #89

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

I wonder what the something new is going to be.
downtown0104 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: