Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

marno is a jewel in the roughmarno is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Officially Acknowledges Recent Glitches!

Three cheers - one for Ganz, one for Webkinz World and one for us! Maybe a vacation would do us good!hee hee
Marno
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 08:40 PM   #42
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by marno
Three cheers - one for Ganz, one for Webkinz World and one for us! Maybe a vacation would do us good!hee hee
Marno
If only it was a vacation for us and not our pets -- now THAT would make up for some glitches! I know I could have paid for a real vacation with what I've spent on Webkinz.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #43
2in2Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, Ganz, for stepping up to the plate. May there be smooth sailing from here on out!
2in2Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #44
Krazy4myBabies is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they do give it to ww members that are active, but not currently online. My babies deserve a vaca and theyll be sound asleep at 2 am as will I! Do ya think that'll be the case. after all these things are made for children.......right..??..
Krazy4myBabies is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #45
superbat33
Gift Guru

superbat33 will become famous soon enough

It's great they can acknowledge their issues. Cool
superbat33 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #46

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

It won't be a new destination, the letter reads, "Vacation Office ticket to the Tropical Island!" I'm guessing there will be something new on the map to do. Maybe something to do with the pool or the volcano.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #47
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Thank you, Ganz, for admitting there are problems. I am glad you are working on them. I can't wait til the site is up and running the way it is supposed to. And thank you for the free ticket!

I think the new thing will be a game to play while on vacation. I hope when they put a new game in, you will be able to play it more than once...I never have stuff to do on vacation island that takes more than about 5 minutes...and I can't get into coral cove on some of my accounts.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #48
NZfunnybones is on a distinguished road

we can use the ticket if we want to before 29 th Wednesday....... but if I read it right it says to save until Wed for somethink exciting.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #49
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by deeneece
It won't be a new destination, the letter reads, "Vacation Office ticket to the Tropical Island!" I'm guessing there will be something new on the map to do. Maybe something to do with the pool or the volcano.
Smart thinking! I sure hope you're right! I've always wondered why have all the different parts of the island shown and not even use some of it.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 10:25 PM   #50
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by deeneece
If you notice the circles {some are covered at this time by the clubhouse hut or whatever, but like the one near the pirate ship} there is also a circle {unused} by the hippo/other dock so I figure something will be there {maybe something with the hippo or something near the dock, either way}.

As for everyone praising Ganz, I don't see it. Sure, I'm happy that everyone is getting a ticket BUT what about the other issues still not fixed? Not everyone can access MyPage STILL, and no one out of all those who HAVE gone on vacations {some multiple times spending a lot of KC} have yet to win a raffle and/or get a prize when they win one. So to them it's not that fair that they've put up with all the glitches and closed shop and other stupid stuff and yet the problems still aren't being fixed, still not being acknowledged, and are basically one giant pain. It makes it all worse that I and several others have written {sometimes repeatedly} to Ganz and associated people about the problems, about not getting any prizes, about being only one in room yet getting message there is no winner, the ghost taking away ALL happiness points {it is kid's site after all} and so on.

It's like a pat on the head to supposedly make up for being kicked {repeatedly} before; not working for me. I wrote them several times with suggestions as to what they could do to make me feel I hadn't been so gipped, and all they came back with is the usual crap about over full dock {I have like 10 items or so in there and that's mostly fools gold because that issue is it won't store} or some other rote message that has nothing to do with my issue. I even added about the POTM problem, even though I didn't adopt one at that time. My issue was the employment office where I am at level 3 PLUS 40 and STILL getting paid 250 when it's supposed to be 350 each time {add that up} and not getting coin on birthday and items getting repeatedly stuck {my rooms are NOT overfull either, just like my dock is not} and so on.

It's bits and bytes, all computer pixels which would cost them nothing to give out a free pet code, to give back the money that should have been credited, to even go a bit 'overboard' and give out a special item -- again, bits and bytes. Something as simple as a charm code would be nice enough, depending on the overall problem{s}, but again they do NOT care, not really. If they did/had, these problems would not have gone on and on and on for months now, made worse by so called upgrades that not only didn't do what it was supposed to do but messed up things that had been working {at least partly, depending}. It's bad business, all the way around. I also told them they needed new/additional servers, which they should know anyway. To top all that off, where are the promised costumes for October? We have one week left to go and then it's over, and they can say it's too late. Again, all words with promises but no action {unless you get that tacky form letter}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: