Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #31
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Officially Acknowledges Recent Glitches!

Thank You Justin... I cant wait till Wednesday!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 06:51 PM   #32
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

thanks justin i am so waiting until wensday.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #33
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

All the glitches, frustrations and flops that have been going on in Webkinz World (the disappointment in Fall Fest being a major one for me) has been very disheartening and even more so when we don't hear a word from Ganz. It makes us feel that they don't care and that they're not putting in much efforts to do anything about it or communicate with us on what their intentions are and how they plan to make it right by us for all our frustrations after much actual money and time spent in WW.
I feel this was all I needed and I'm so glad that Ganz has finally not just acknowledge the problem because I'm sure they knew about all the problems all along but to COMMUNICATE with us loyal fans & customers of WW to let us know what is going on that they share in our frustrations, what they're intentions are to fix it and a nice token of their appreciation for our loyalty throughout these frustrations and mishaps.
There is still alot more that needs to be addressed, rectified and change on Ganz' part, but finally, Ganz is making a good start.... well with me anyway. Now if they can just continue to keep these lines of communications open with us, I bet the amounts of angry and frustrated posts and such I have seen everywhere would drop significantly.
Hopefully next time, Ganz won't take so long to address their customers on any other issue that should rise in the future. Keeping us clued in is not too much too ask for and not too much to do for us.

THANK YOU Ganz for communicating with us, for reassuring us you acknowledge all the mishaps going on in WW, that you are in fact actively working on fixing all glitches and by making things right for us by showing us a token of your appreciation giving all of us members a free vacation for our pets. This was very uplifting and appreciated!

Sincerley,
Sailor
Old 10-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #34

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I would like to know how they define active member. I hope they don't mean only the people still on at 2:00am and get kicked off. Hopefully they mean people who go online almost everyday or something like that.

I am also glad they are acknowledging and addressing the problems.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #35
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Oh yay!!!!I can't wait It would be great if they added a new destiny .I am saving my tickets too! thanks so much justin for posting this and THANK YOU GANZ FOR THE APOLOGY!
jum is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #36
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

It's nice that Ganz is acknowledging the problems we've been having. The vacation ticket is great, but the apology is better!

I'm excited to see what's new. I haven't explored the vacation area much yet, so I think I want to tonight and next week - then I can see the difference before and after.
hconnors is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #37
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Whoo hoo!
Lots to look froward to it seems!
Thanks Ganz!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #38
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Not sure about you guys but i didnt get a ticket.

Probably will get it tomorrow.
After maintenance.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #39
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Why do I have this sinking feeling that we'll all wait until next Wednesday to use our free tickets, and then all the pets going on vacation on the same day (especially a day with surprises) will overload the system and cause glitches?

I'm trying REALLY hard to be optimistic!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #40

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Holy Moly! WOW! Thanks for the post, Justin.

I sure am glad that GANZ is finally taking our complaints seriously, and time will tell if they are true to their word.

I will keep my eyes open for my ticket for a vacation. That will be a super consulation gift.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: