Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #21
Puffin10

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Officially Acknowledges Recent Glitches!

what about the part where a lot of us been having problems of getting our charm forest gift?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #22
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
when do they get us the free ticket? i haven't gotten one yet.
It says TONIGHT'S maintenance, so you should see it in your ticket folder tomorrow, when the regular maintenance is done for tonight. We live in CST, and their maintenance usually runs from 1am to 3 am, and any time after 3 am, things have been updated.

Note that it also said something NEW was coming next week, so you might want to hang on to that ticket and not take the trip until then! : )

While that is nice, it would have also been nice to give everyone a coin or token as an apology too. This month has been a disaster! The vacation ticket is a nice gesture, but won't help the ones who still cannot get into the vacation spots to begin with... money or tokens could be used by everyone!

Last edited by KittyFanatic; 10-23-2008 at 05:30 PM..
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #23
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
It says TONIGHT'S maintenance, so you should see it in your ticket folder tomorrow, when the regular maintenance is done for tonight. We live in CST, and their maintenance usually runs from 1am to 3 am, and any time after 3 am, things have been updated.

Note that it also said something NEW was coming next week, so you might want to hang on to that ticket and not take the trip until then! : )

While that is nice, it would have also been nice to give everyone a coin or token as an apology too. This month has been a disaster! The vacation ticket is a nice gesture, but won't help the ones who still cannot get into the vacation spots to begin with... money or tokens could be used by everyone!
Thanks for answering my question! I thought we would get it today, and i will wait for next week, to see what is "new".
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #24
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

I won't believe it till I see the ticket IN MY PAW!! Sounds too good to be true
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #25
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

That is fantastic news! I'm so happy that Ganz finally said something to all their customers. I hope we do see a nice new feature in the vacation island, it is getting pretty boring as it is. Thank you for this information!
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #26
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ILuvGoober
I won't believe it till I see the ticket IN MY PAW!! Sounds too good to be true

That's true too!
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #27
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the update Justin. It is about time Ganz takes responsibility for their problems and apolize to all the members of WW. It took me a month to get to gantz with a problem with the charm forest and fix it. They didn't give me my prize when I put in the 24th charm. I also fixed my page this morning after I realized I could get in and now when I just went back all I had was a blue screen and could do nothing. Oh well so it goes with Ganz.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:07 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Awesome!!!!There might be a new game!!!!
WildWK is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #29
Littleangelbabe
Gift Trainee

MonekyMunch is an unknown quantity at this point

So you all know how next Weds will be the vacation area will be so jammed up it will crash or hardly anyone will get in.
MonekyMunch is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #30
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

OH....... I thought they meant the wensday yesterday...... I can't wait for the super secret suprise!!!!! But I have to purchuse another ticket!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: