Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Officially Acknowledges Recent Glitches!

Well.... I for one find it refreshing that they are admitting some mistakes with the glitches.
We all know to well the usually pat response we get when we e-mail about these issues.

"You must have given out your password".... "you must have been mistaken".... blah blah blah all the excuses they have used when a problem crops up. I for one stand up and cheer this new announcement.......

Thank you Ganz for admitting that even you are human after all!
And for doing a little extra to put a smile on your customers faces!!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #12
Ilovetoswim

I wonder if maybe they were losing business which is why they posted it in their bulletiniz. I know I haven't bought any new pets because of all the problems. I really liked the birds but when they first came out they couldn't fly in the clubhouse. My mom still can't get into kinz chat plus. I hope they fix that too. I'm glad they finally acknowledged there are problems instead of e-mailing us to clear our cookies and delete our temp files and the problems would go away.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

OH I can't wait to find out what's new !!! Do we need to log in to get the ticket? KK
Old 10-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
princesskitty237
Webkinz :)

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

I wonder if the new "thing" next Wednesday has anything to do with the new items that we see from the mypage feature?
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

YEAH! They finally realize! Thanks GANZ!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #16

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
To say thank you for your patience during this period, tonight during our nightly maintenance, we will be awarding all active members a free Vacation Office ticket to the Tropical Island! If you haven’t tried out this new feature in Webkinz World, it’s easy! Just go to the Vacation Office in the Things to Do menu, click on "My Tickets", then click on the Tropical island ticket, then click "Go on Vacation". You’ll then have 24 hours to play on the Tropical Island. (Super-secret hint: Keep your ticket until next Wednesday. Something new is coming...)
So just to be clear, after maintenance tonight, are they are going to put a free vacation ticket in our dock? Because if we click on "go on vacation" it won't last until next Wednesday.
elisha8 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Maybe they will fix the raffle. I won three and never got a prize.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #18
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

finally, ganz cares about our problems! i'm gonna save my ticket for the secrect....LOL, i hope its free blue dragster or hockey skates, but like thats ever gonna appen

---------- bob nws III added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by elisha8
So just to be clear, after maintenance tonight, are they are going to put a free vacation ticket in our dock? Because if we click on "go on vacation" it won't last until next Wednesday.
i think...i guess we'll just wait until wednesday, use the ticket, and get the secret

Last edited by bob nws III; 10-23-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #19
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

While stopping just short of issuing an apology Ganz did admit that they messed up which is hard to do. I think that this is a pretty good and fair way to make up for the glitches.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #20

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
While stopping just short of issuing an apology Ganz did admit that they messed up which is hard to do. I think that this is a pretty good and fair way to make up for the glitches.
A month worth of free vacations would have been better.
elisha8 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: