Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 01:56 AM   #61
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)
BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz No Longer Accepting eMail

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Just got back from vacation - what a mess the web site was. (Webkinz) Couldn't believe the changes. So they aren't taking e-mail anymore. Maybe it is just as well. Their 24 hour response time on the questions sections was usually 3 or four days, it at all.

Maybe they won't pull everything because of the negative comments. Since I'm new, I still want to give them a little benefit of the doubt. Maybe things will improve soon.

Glad to be back.

Chicken little

---------- chicken little added 13 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

love the quote "if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything" Hadn't heard that before, but is sooo true. Thanks for the reminder. Got my feet back under me.

chicken little
thank you chicken little. that is nice to read. we all need help keeping our feet under us.............................. at least i know i do.

and momloveswebkinz2, i sure hope your account is reinstated. i hope ganz and ebay will help you. i guess tht is one reason i jsut dont trust ebay ..................

from all the varied responces as to how the cs at ganz is, it tells me that it really does depend on WHO you get on the other end of the phone. i find in many things in my life tht this is more true now then it has ever been. some wi members have great experiences as 'gmomma' has and others have frustrating and apathetic experiences. i think both sides need to see that both experiences are true. then it starts to make sense to all of us wi members.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: