Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

bfnphoto is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz No Longer Accepting eMail

View Post Originally Posted by cheekeemonki
I think this is a SMART way to streamline problems. Consider this... the person who is in charge of solving a particular problem will receive the message all the more quickly and because it is a form that must be filled in ... it will have all the questions they need answered to resolve your issue.

Also consider this... people are less likely to male frivolous complaints if they have to make an effort so that leaves the staff to work on resolving real issues.

REPS to Ganz for implementing this streamlined process to better serve us!!!!

I love how you are giving credit to Ganz for evading what was and is their mistakes! Yes, people do let them know when something is wrong with the site..... how else would they know?
Call them??? I have called them and the 1 time that I have called them to talk about my CHILD (the one that they are supposedly catering too, because my 5 and 7 y/o can't do it) I get told basically that they can not replace missing or lost or stolen items. WHAT??? You mean to tell me that the $15 stuffed animal that I just bought and did not come with his PSI when we registered it and you are NOT going to help me?????
What did I do???? To make my child happy (which Ganz obviously did not care out) I went out and bought the same animal so she could get the PSI, and do you know to THIS very day she never got the original but did get it after we registered another?

I am standing up for the LITTLE ONES who LOVE their WEBBIES and have made You Tube videos about them, and saved up their allowances to purchase THEIR OWN and take care of them and play with them and for the parents who have spent HUNDREDS of dollars to give a SAFE place for their children to play on on the internet. Pretty soon TY is going to get my business, I KNOW their site works.... been checking it out already

There is not just 1 person getting all of these emails..... there is not just 1 person taking care of the site..... there is not just 1 person answering the phones.... there are SEVERAL doing this job and if they can't handle being in the customer service business then they need to get out!

I am sure at the rate they are going, the CUSTOMERS will take care of that for them!!

to all of you that KNOW exactly what I am going through frustration wise and child disappointment wise!!

---------- bfnphoto added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bfnphoto
I love how you are giving credit to Ganz for evading what was and is their mistakes! Yes, people do let them know when something is wrong with the site..... how else would they know?
Call them??? I have called them and the 1 time that I have called them to talk about my CHILD (the one that they are supposedly catering too, because my 5 and 7 y/o can't do it) I get told basically that they can not replace missing or lost or stolen items. WHAT??? You mean to tell me that the $15 stuffed animal that I just bought and did not come with his PSI when we registered it and you are NOT going to help me?????
What did I do???? To make my child happy (which Ganz obviously did not care out) I went out and bought the same animal so she could get the PSI, and do you know to THIS very day she never got the original but did get the one we registered after?

I am standing up for the LITTLE ONES who LOVE their WEBBIES and have made You Tube videos about them, and saved up their allowances to purchase THEIR OWN and take care of them and play with them and for the parents who have spent HUNDREDS of dollars to give a SAFE place for their children to play on on the internet. Pretty soon TY is going to get my business, I KNOW their site works.... been checking it out already

There is not just 1 person getting all of these emails..... there is not just 1 person taking care of the site..... there is not just 1 person answering the phones.... there are SEVERAL doing this job and if they can't handle being in the customer service business then they need to get out!

I am sure at the rate they are going, the CUSTOMERS will take care of that for them!!

to all of you that KNOW exactly what I am going through frustration wise and child disappointment wise!!

Nothing personal, justing venting!

Last edited by bfnphoto; 10-05-2008 at 03:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 07:57 PM   #32
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Well I still think its a great way to streamline problem solving and although you didn't like the response you got... you still received one. That is quite a lot different from what you said earlier.

As far as TY's site... it stinks!!! It is a slow painful process and although they are working hard on it there are a ton of issues. I have a few animals and the site does not let you name and play with your actual pet at this time... its a standard monkey or whatever you addopt and so I found it not as entertaining. Most items in the house are non functional and so again how fun is that. That is not to say that it won't change... who knows where it will be in time.

I think the best thing to do is to make the small investment and play on it to make sure that its something that you like before you involve your children with them. Another issue with TY is that the pets have HARD PLASTIC emblem on the pet which makes it unsafe for small children and pets should it fall oiff and get swallowed.

As a mother of three daughters I understand that we don't want to dissapoint our children but perhaps there are some life lessons that can be taught here.

Life is not fair and One bad apple spoils the barrel - It doesn't take long to figure out who those bad apples are when you go into the trading rooms. We can not expect Ganz to be able to weed through all those legitimate and non legitiamate complaints about missing items. It's unfortunate that there are so many stinkers out there to ruin the fun. So let's make sure that when our children are playing with their webkinz that they are not part of the problem but part of the solution.
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #33
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Somehow....that is just how I thought..Ganz has continued to make it harder and harder to contact them with exact information..I know I have spent hours trying to report something to them and had to go through tons of lists..of non-applicable problems to finally get to my question or problem.. Come on..Ganz..you have the money..hire enough people to keep your customers happy!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #34
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bfnphoto
Well sorry to be the sour puss in this but it just goes to show that they are not in the business of taking care of the thousands of people that help make their site and retail line what it has become today!! Without US (you and me and all of the others involved) they would NOT be the success they are today! Why bother helping us?????? Because they know that their are children still out there discovering the "Wonderful World of Webkinz" and have not YET be tainted with the numerous disappointing moments that I have come to encounter as well as my children!!! They know that the CHILDREN will get over being disappointed and move on to something else in Webkinz World.... I on the other hand am still fuming over the fact that I have now failed 3 classes because I get bumped off, the Fall Festival was a huge bust, the Club House still stinks, the Wheel of the Month hasn't changed in months, Wish Tokens take forever to get and when you do get them it doesn't get you much until you get 20..... I could go on and on!!!

Yes, I DO KNOW that this is something that was geared toward children, but they need to realize that adults play on it too! And even if we didn't play on it, we are still the ones buying the items for our children, so the saying goes........ "If mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!"

Well Ganz, THIS MAMMA AIN"T HAPPY!!!!!

***stepping off of my soapbox now***
You go girl. I couldn't have said it better!!!
I for one, went to ganz.com and sent an email to their coporate headquarters, letting them know that this household is boycotting their product for now. I am tired of being ignored, and their failure to correct the problems on the site. All they want to do is to keep adding more new things, thinking this will make people happy. Well, it doesn't work here. They need to fix what is wrong, and listen to their customers. This recent notice just tells me they aren't going to listen.
so I told them, I'm not going to buy. Maybe if more people stop buying their products, they would finally take notice.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #35
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sgiles53
You go girl. I couldn't have said it better!!!
I for one, went to ganz.com and sent an email to their coporate headquarters, letting them know that this household is boycotting their product for now. I am tired of being ignored, and their failure to correct the problems on the site. All they want to do is to keep adding more new things, thinking this will make people happy. Well, it doesn't work here. They need to fix what is wrong, and listen to their customers. This recent notice just tells me they aren't going to listen.
so I told them, I'm not going to buy. Maybe if more people stop buying their products, they would finally take notice.

Impress them... make the effort to write an actual letter as emails do not carry the same weight!
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:05 PM   #36
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

that stinks - but at least the form does have a method to contact them. You would think email would be better than phone calls.

Customer service does not appear to be a priority for GANZ when it comes to supporting the webkinz world.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #37
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well ive been getting this particular email for at least a few months on and off so for me it is not breaking news..................... but it stinks. it would be different if the form was secure and if you could really type out your problem but you cannot say what you need to with so few letters. it stinks. no rep points for ganz here...................... i could write as many snail mail letters as i want and i betcha theyd send me a form letter in return .......................... they are making billions on us....................... we have been loyal for so long. its not like we are picking on them for no reason. i jsut dont understand why they dont seem to care about their loyal custormers. they certainly are big enough to care and big enough to fix this stuff.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:24 AM   #38
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I have had many of the same issues and I have a question for all of you who can't get any help. Has anybody made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau? If so, did it help - or was it ignored too? And those of you who have actually gotten help and had a problem solved, can you please let the rest of us in on your secret?
Chariac is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:48 AM   #39
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

I have not gone that far mostly because ww is supposed to be my happy place, away from the BBB THINGS of life, if that makes sense. and i guess im afraid to do so, tht my account will be closed like someone else has said happened to them.......................... ww is my stress reliever and i jsut havent wanted to ruin my happy place...................... that is what is the saddest thing about this for me. so many are just like me, and the kids dont undertstand either. and i guess im not a lawyer so i figured if i agreed to their terms (how can you not agree and then get an account?) then im stuck with it.

i guess people have better luck with phoning them but i dont know, i kinda am afraid to do that because if i get mad.............. well you know what i will say. but then again there seem to be different answers for people depend ing on what person you get, according to the threads i reald................. its so sad really. hope it helps..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #40
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member MissGnomie for bringing an important change in Ganz policy to our attention: Ganz Customer Support is no longer accepting eMail. All eMail sent to the Customer Support address now recieves an automated response directing members to submit requests for help on the Customer Service page located here http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]

Isn't that what wwe have been getting all along? I can't recall ever actually having a problem solved by sending an email to them. It's difficult enough getting issues resolved by calling.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Tags
batmann

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: