Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz No Longer Accepting eMail

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member MissGnomie for bringing an important change in Ganz policy to our attention: Ganz Customer Support is no longer accepting eMail. All eMail sent to the Customer Support address now recieves an automated response directing members to submit requests for help on the Customer Service page located here http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
I posted this days ago....
Jayne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #22
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bfnphoto
Well sorry to be the sour puss in this but it just goes to show that they are not in the business of taking care of the thousands of people that help make their site and retail line what it has become today!! Without US (you and me and all of the others involved) they would NOT be the success they are today! Why bother helping us?????? Because they know that their are children still out there discovering the "Wonderful World of Webkinz" and have not YET be tainted with the numerous disappointing moments that I have come to encounter as well as my children!!! They know that the CHILDREN will get over being disappointed and move on to something else in Webkinz World.... I on the other hand am still fuming over the fact that I have now failed 3 classes because I get bumped off, the Fall Festival was a huge bust, the Club House still stinks, the Wheel of the Month hasn't changed in months, Wish Tokens take forever to get and when you do get them it doesn't get you much until you get 20..... I could go on and on!!!

Yes, I DO KNOW that this is something that was geared toward children, but they need to realize that adults play on it too! And even if we didn't play on it, we are still the ones buying the items for our children, so the saying goes........ "If mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!"

Well Ganz, THIS MAMMA AIN"T HAPPY!!!!!

***stepping off of my soapbox now***
well thank you for being the "sour puss" ( lol) i agree with you 100%. im hooked on webkinz even more so than my 9 year old lol, she doesnt get as excited over a new rare item or the halloween room theme (whats up with her? lol ) as i do. this new email policy makes me feel like ganz is taking a step back in customer service and like they dont care how we feel or how much they have been disappointing us lately<---(just my opinion not saying its a fact)

thank you for bringing this new policy to our attention, im glad i read this now as i was getting ready to write them another email (no response to the last one).

ohhh and bfnphoto "this mama ain't happy either"

~thats my opinion and im stickin to it

*** Batty Kota Twilight Snowball & Ms Fang say Happy Halloween ***
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #23

sorry is on a distinguished road

Humm interesting i think that been like that for a while
sorry is offline Male
Old 10-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #24
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
well thank you for being the "sour puss" ( lol) i agree with you 100%. im hooked on webkinz even more so than my 9 year old lol, she doesnt get as excited over a new rare item or the halloween room theme (whats up with her? lol ) as i do. this new email policy makes me feel like ganz is taking a step back in customer service and like they dont care how we feel or how much they have been disappointing us lately<---(just my opinion not saying its a fact)

thank you for bringing this new policy to our attention, im glad i read this now as i was getting ready to write them another email (no response to the last one).

ohhh and bfnphoto "this mama ain't happy either"

~thats my opinion and im stickin to it

*** Batty Kota Twilight Snowball & Ms Fang say Happy Halloween ***
This momma aint happy either!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #25
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

I think this is a SMART way to streamline problems. Consider this... the person who is in charge of solving a particular problem will receive the message all the more quickly and because it is a form that must be filled in ... it will have all the questions they need answered to resolve your issue.

Also consider this... people are less likely to male frivolous complaints if they have to make an effort so that leaves the staff to work on resolving real issues.

REPS to Ganz for implementing this streamlined process to better serve us!!!!
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 PM   #26
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Ganz hasn't answered any emails of mine since May. So much for customer service, now they aren't even attempting to assist customers anymore. Sad is right.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #27
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
Ganz hasn't answered any emails of mine since May. So much for customer service, now they aren't even attempting to assist customers anymore. Sad is right.

Perhaps you should call them... I had an answer and FIX in less thank 24 hours
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #28
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The form is okay, but they should allow more than 300 characters and they should make it a secure transaction (https) since they are asking for your account name and a secret code of one of your pets. If any of this information is intercepted, then anyone can get a hold of your account and change your password and steal your items. They need to seriously consider making this secure. I think that it is only a matter of time until a hacker has all of the information that people are submitting on those forms (and if a hacker does take your information, Webkinz customer support will most likely do nothing for you--except they will say that you gave your password or secret code to someone--it is your fault--and then they will not replace your stolen items). (If you are wondering why a hacker would do this, here is the answer: just to see if they can do it. Hacking is a game to most of them and it brings them satisfaction when they accomplish something that someone else hasn't.)

Ganz, please make this form secure (or start replacing lost/stolen items). Thank you.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #29
Gifted

suzzie621 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The form is okay, but they should allow more than 300 characters and they should make it a secure transaction (https) since they are asking for your account name and a secret code of one of your pets. If any of this information is intercepted, then anyone can get a hold of your account and change your password and steal your items. They need to seriously consider making this secure. I think that it is only a matter of time until a hacker has all of the information that people are submitting on those forms (and if a hacker does take your information, Webkinz customer support will most likely do nothing for you--except they will say that you gave your password or secret code to someone--it is your fault--and then they will not replace your stolen items). (If you are wondering why a hacker would do this, here is the answer: just to see if they can do it. Hacking is a game to most of them and it brings them satisfaction when they accomplish something that someone else hasn't.)

Ganz, please make this form secure (or start replacing lost/stolen items). Thank you.

I totally agree. Everytime I want to report something missing or stuck they ask for the secret code . Its suppose to be a secret to all and I dont think they sould ask for that info.
Thanks for posting.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #30

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

If you kept getting numerous emails about "your website" not working properly wouldn't you stop taking emails? I really expected something like this to happen and was just wondering how long it would take. This seeems to be the method of operation for GANZ. Ignore the people who support your company. Personally I have given up sending emails, they never say anything about your problem in their answer, (if you are lucky enough to get an answer) GANZ should be ashamed. They have created a "zillion $$$" product, but unfortunately they can't keep up with demand, support, or maintenance.

If evey company in the world ran their business that way, how many would still be in business??? How sad. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Jazzykinz :rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
batmann

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: