Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 07:45 AM   #31
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Makes Changes to Canary PSI

I don't own a canary webkinz nor a Canary Webkinz PSI so I really have nothing to say about it. Ganz shouldv'e stuck with the orange the new one just doesn't look that great. Thanks for posting the information FIA!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
gmagolfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. Am thinking about getting the cute canary. I need another bird in here! lol
gmagolfer is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #33
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i posted it on the thread that i started but thought that i should post it here, too.

UPDATE 02/11/2009:
i waited almost a week to get a response. the rep had to check with the technical team. all of my reasons were correct. it had NOTHING to do with copyright, nothing. its total and complete incompetence.
Rep said to me: "Music that is on there now was always supposed to be on there, it was a mistake that they put the other version on so they corrected it".

After more complaints from me, she then said: "Only a handful of people have complained about the new music so we will not be changing it back. If we changed it back, we would get lots of complaints".
i began whining about how they need to hire proof-readers and i'm sick and tired of spending money on things only to have ganz change them bc your company didn't bother to proof-read. i explained how they lost a sale in the minty reindeer bc my son saw it with the red nose and liked it that way. i also said that their OWN kinzvillenews is riddled with errors and gave her an example (the freshman badge is one, they originally wrote "earn by entering pet in kinzville academy". that's not true!! it is earned by earning the first pin on level one.)

when i was in first grade, i learned that if you have nothing nice to say, then say "NOTHING". so i'm going to shut up now...
RedBear is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #34
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I really liked the old version of the music box. It was so tropical. The new is ok. I'm thinking the new bird that has the jukebox will have the old version. I hope so. I will put it in my canary's room.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #35
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
i posted it on the thread that i started but thought that i should post it here, too.

UPDATE 02/11/2009:
i waited almost a week to get a response. the rep had to check with the technical team. all of my reasons were correct. it had NOTHING to do with copyright, nothing. its total and complete incompetence.
Rep said to me: "Music that is on there now was always supposed to be on there, it was a mistake that they put the other version on so they corrected it".

After more complaints from me, she then said: "Only a handful of people have complained about the new music so we will not be changing it back. If we changed it back, we would get lots of complaints".
i began whining about how they need to hire proof-readers and i'm sick and tired of spending money on things only to have ganz change them bc your company didn't bother to proof-read. i explained how they lost a sale in the minty reindeer bc my son saw it with the red nose and liked it that way. i also said that their OWN kinzvillenews is riddled with errors and gave her an example (the freshman badge is one, they originally wrote "earn by entering pet in kinzville academy". that's not true!! it is earned by earning the first pin on level one.)

when i was in first grade, i learned that if you have nothing nice to say, then say "NOTHING". so i'm going to shut up now...
Thanks so much, RedBear, for the update.

I hate that new music too. Now if everyone who dislikes these changes, wrote an email to Ganz (use the Comments & Suggestions form next to the Survey in WW) they could no longer say that no one has complained. I've sent several emails already, one from each account. Let's keep up the red/green nose protest on the Minty Reindeer too.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #36
Webkinz :)

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

The new music is soo bad!!! I liked the original music way better!!! I will be sending e-mails on all of our accounts (12 total) I already have sent the Minty nose e-mail lol
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
Lil Kinz
kittenbig is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree and emailed Ganz saying it is wrong to change something I already had. I think if they want to change it for the future, that's up to them, but they shouldn't be able to change something I already own and all of the sudden I login and it's different.
kittenbig is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #38
e love
Gift Trainee

Laydee is on a distinguished road

I will be getting the Canary soon. I'm just waiting for it to arrive to my local webkinz retailer. Soo excited!!
Laydee is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #39
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Thanks so much, RedBear, for the update.

I hate that new music too. Now if everyone who dislikes these changes, wrote an email to Ganz (use the Comments & Suggestions form next to the Survey in WW) they could no longer say that no one has complained. I've sent several emails already, one from each account. Let's keep up the red/green nose protest on the Minty Reindeer too.
you're welcome for the update. they probably are not reading the complaints. (i could be wrong but) it seems the only ones that matter are phone calls. how annoying.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #40
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I think it would be a good idea to call GANZ, Then they may listen to the complaints. In my experience, they kind of disregard Emails. Here's their number:
1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469

thimbleina is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: