Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #11
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Makes Changes to Canary PSI

changing the physical look doesn't bother me so much. if it looked like an ipod, then they had to do it.

why did they need to change the tune? it WAS a lovely tune, now its not.

why did they need to change the way the notes flew out of it? it was a pretty stream, now its tacky.
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

When I logged my canary in a couple of days ago, I received the "old version" of the stereo except that the base was blue. I liked the calypso music and the stream of notes on lines that came out of the top. The change to the appearance today doesn't bother me. However, I don't like the new music at all, and the notes still come out of the top, but without the pretty lines. At least you can still hear the birds chirping.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not mind the "look change" in the canary psi, but I do mind the music change. It doesn't make sense why they would change the music and the way the musical stream of notes came out of it. I do not like the new music at all and I cannot understand why they changed it. I wonder if there will ever be an explanation?
mes44 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mes44
I do not mind the "look change" in the canary psi, but I do mind the music change. It doesn't make sense why they would change the music and the way the musical stream of notes came out of it. I do not like the new music at all and I cannot understand why they changed it. I wonder if there will ever be an explanation?
i called, expecting a call back. the CSR and her mgr asked the creative team and technical team "why the change". when (and if) i get an answer, i'll let the forum know.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I don't like the blue on it I wanted because it was orange and it look good in my fall room. I don't think they should of change it
cfent57 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

That's too bad. I was anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new canary.
I wonder is it was something to do with IPod/Apple copyrights. But then again, I have seen all kinds of "knock-off" looking items. I bought my daughter a t-shirt last christmas that cam with a little radio that looked like an Ipod. (was like $10 for both.)
Who knows.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #17
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I'll be interested to hear Ganz's response. Maybe the Canary PSI was too close to an ipod and the Minty Reindeer, with the red nose, was too close to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

I, too, liked the old calypso music better. I put the PSI in my 'wild birds' room and the music went really well with the tropical theme. Actually though, I think the yellow notes are kind of cute. I like them better.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Why do they change things once they are in?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #19
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

hmmm mime that are in rooms are still the same color...I cant figure them out LOL
Old 02-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Written by FIA
Thursday, 05 February 2009

We have another bit of news to report to you regarding yesterday's system update. The Pet Specific Item for the Lil Kinz Canary has been changed. As you can see in the pictures below, the old version of the Songbird Stereo (left) looks like an iPod and the new version of the Stereo (right) looks like a CD player. (The "new" image appears fuzzy only because this screen shot was taken "in game".)
I think the highlighted part above is why it was changed.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: