Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #71
Its summer (:

ad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to beholdad105 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

Cool but what is a signature pet is it like a whole new webkinz what does it mean?????????????
ad105 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #72
AleBettina
Webkinz :)

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Hey!
The ads are out...
And we see a Signature Monkey!!!
Woot! Who wants one?
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #73
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

That's cool, I want to get one!!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #74
Diddles1 & Happy

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Thanks, FIA, for the information! I've been curious ever since I first saw the pic in WW. The Signature Panda is really beautiful and plush looking ~ just like the fur on real ones! It doesn't seem like it will fit in well with the rest of the Webkinz though... they're all designed to be cute and fun! Nothing much realistic about Webkinz or WW! Just the thing to capture creative imaginations!

---------- luvspets added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dammo14
I think they are absolutely adorable, BUT $25-30 dollars is way too much money. They could sell more if they lowered the price. I really do think that Ganz is getting a little greedy. Just think, they are coming out with 4 or 5 new Webkinz every month instead of 1 or 2. That gets really expensive fast when you have to get all of the "new" releases each month. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I would love to hear from all of you, what you think.
DeeDee (faco, faco1, faco2)
I agree... too much money for a true collector. It's even too much money for someone who only collects their favorites! Ganz seems to be moving away from the original spirit of Webkinz World

Last edited by luvspets; 03-02-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvspets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #75
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Default New Signature Panda Info

I went to look on Ebay for the new Signature series panda. They got em all right. They're going for $60 and up! I also found some more info from a dealer. She says that there will be a new signature pet each month and that the adoption includes a wish token, an e-store quality PSI, and a piece of furniture from the signature room theme, only available by adopting a signature series pet. I found some for sale at an online boutique and they were selling for $25 a piece, plus shipping. But my Lord! That's awfully expensive. If I buy a signature pet, I won't have any money left for cards and figurines and other regular pets. It's very sad. I don't doubt that the pets are cool, but with the release of the new card set, the Kinz Clips and the regular pets, no one could possibly hope to keep up....especially a child who has to use their allowance for their webbie addiction.

Please, Ganz, slow down! We don't have bottomless pockets and in this recession, a lot of people don't have any money at all to spare.
Kinz Queen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #76
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Signature Panda Info

I am totally with you Kinz Queen. At least Ganz slowed down with how many new pets they release each month!
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #77
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am very curious to see what actually comes with the signature pets and I agree there is so much new stuff coming out at once it is very hard to even try to keep up. I am also glad that they seem to be slowing down the amount of pets they release each month - the last year has just been way too many each month.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #78
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if what my family does will help other families but I will give you the idea.
We have a large family(I am the grammy), We have more than 20 family members on webkinz.
I keep what we call family accounts. The adults add to these accounts so the children can see and play with pets and items before they decide which ones they really want on their accounts. We also put ALL trading card codes on these accounts and gifts are kept in rooms called reward rooms. There is also rooms with rare,exclusive potm etc. Good report cards, good behavior etc get visits to these special rooms to pick special presents.These accounts are the accounts all family members can trade through safely between family members.
The webkinz jr will be the same as I will open an acct for all younger children to try before lots of accounts are opened. The signiture pets will also be tried on the accounts prior.Several kids would rather play on these accounts without the responsibility of maintaining and taking care of their own account.
Also since I don't work my fulltime job is webkinz gardening for money lol
sarab7387 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #79
Happy Summer!
Gift Guru

marieswebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sarab7387
I don't know if what my family does will help other families but I will give you the idea.
We have a large family(I am the grammy), We have more than 20 family members on webkinz.
I keep what we call family accounts. The adults add to these accounts so the children can see and play with pets and items before they decide which ones they really want on their accounts. We also put ALL trading card codes on these accounts and gifts are kept in rooms called reward rooms. There is also rooms with rare,exclusive potm etc. Good report cards, good behavior etc get visits to these special rooms to pick special presents.These accounts are the accounts all family members can trade through safely between family members.
The webkinz jr will be the same as I will open an acct for all younger children to try before lots of accounts are opened. The signiture pets will also be tried on the accounts prior.Several kids would rather play on these accounts without the responsibility of maintaining and taking care of their own account.
Also since I don't work my fulltime job is webkinz gardening for money lol
What a fantastic idea!!!

As far as all the new items that Ganz keeps releasing, I think it is a little to much. Awhile ago I stopped buying the Webkinz pets becasue there were jsut to many to keep up with and I relaized it was never going to end. I still love Webkinz and I play every day, but I stick to the 60 pets I have had and will not be adding anymore That goes for the trading cards and figurines, etc. There are just to many and I will never be able to afford to get everything from the collections. Now these new signature pets , which are much more expensive than the regular Webkinz, just won't do it

Ganz really needs to slow down, especially now with this horrible recession. I have to save every penny, my husband's hours just got cut and with threats of new lay offs everyday, it is very scary. Peopel can't afford to spend rediclous amounts of money on Webkinz anymore, at least I can't.
marieswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #80
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Kinzville News has a sneek peek at the PSI, PSF and bonus signature item that comes with it:

Webkinz Newz
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: