Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #61
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

that's really cute! but I wouldn't pay $25-30 for it. Maybe it's a lot larger than a lg webkinz?
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #62
Lil Kinz
wagymgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Idon't get why they have to be so much money
wagymgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #63
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I want that sooooo bad!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #64
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

i would like them but why would the be 30 BUCKS?
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #65
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Ooooh! These are adorable! I cant wait !
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #66
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

I think they are absolutely adorable, BUT $25-30 dollars is way too much money. They could sell more if they lowered the price. I really do think that Ganz is getting a little greedy. Just think, they are coming out with 4 or 5 new Webkinz every month instead of 1 or 2. That gets really expensive fast when you have to get all of the "new" releases each month. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I would love to hear from all of you, what you think.
DeeDee (faco, faco1, faco2)
dammo14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #67
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

i probaley won't buy that one.
mantateelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #68
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

A large amount of money for a stuffed animal, however there are some special bonuses and the detail on the example is much higher than the regular Webkinz. My thoughts on the subject is this: with the clip animals coming out, the Webkinz Jr's, Caring Valley, and the signature series coming out is one of our favourite places pushing the envelope a little thin? What will this do to and how will it effect their over all sales? Is any one worried that Ganz might be taking what is a good thing and instead of making it a great thing spreading it out to the point that it just might implode on itself, especially with the economy the way it is.
I hope that the different lines do well, I really do. I do not think that I would be able to afford one of the signature series or jr's for quite a long time- the household bills (gas, electric, water, sewage, garbage, food) must come first. I think I will stick with what Webkinz I have for the time being and maybe see if Santa might bring me a clipz or signature series. Until then, I await the coming of these items and your, those who can get them, reviews on the items with anticipation
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #69
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

WOOT! I need one badly!!!!!!!!!
I'll probably get one for my b-day...
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #70
wintermint 200 is an unknown quantity at this point

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow love it so much like the best pet ever

still love this oneClick the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmagical-retriever.jpg (12.8 KB, 1 views)
wintermint 200 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: