Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #51
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

i think GANZ are making this a lot more expensive than Webkinz......anyways, are signature pets like webkinz? or just something like trading cards and stuff like that???? just curious
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #52
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
i think GANZ are making this a lot more expensive than Webkinz......anyways, are signature pets like webkinz? or just something like trading cards and stuff like that???? just curious
The updated part that FIA put in nearer the bottom said that they are basically Webkinz just a different 'line' for the same site -- they have a feature code that can be unlocked in Webkinz World -- it will give you a wish token, 1 estore quality pet specific item {so different than what the other panda has, either item and/or quality and item} plus 1 piece of 'signature room theme' furniture. They are supposed to be looking a lot more realistic than 'regular' webkinz plushes are/have been but whether Ganz felt that warranted a doubling or more of price who knows. Then there's the Caring Valley line coming out {opens up another section in WW along with tree saplings and so forth} plus the backpack clips that will also have codes {but haven't been announced yet for what/to get what with those codes}.

KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #53
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

awesome! those are cool. i wish i had one. thanks for sharing this Fia.

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #54
fuzzyfriend321
Webkinz :)

12597 will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

OMG! It is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! But it does not look like a webikinz!
12597 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #55
tdi freak

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

so cool i love the panda its one of my fav webkinz cant wait.
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:39 PM   #56

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I have to admit, out of the three ideas I've read today, this one is the most disconcerting (worrying) one. While I doubt they'd get rid of the normal Webkinz for a signature line (you wouldn't cut your bread and butter for steak and caviar), there are many questions we don't know about this line:

1. Where's the "W" going to be located? Right now, the panda looks a lot like other pandas you'll see in stores that are not Webkinz.

2. Why $25-$30? Again, as above, right now the panda looks like a regular one you'd see for about $10-$15 in a store. In the current economy, I'm not sure parents (or collectors) are going to want to dish out that much money for a special pet if the money is going to some binary codes that create points of light that fade away after the membership ends.

3. Exactly how large are these pets going to be? Again, if they're the same size as a regular Webkinz, it would bring to question why spend almost double than if you got just a regular Webkinz? Or, are they going to be the larger pets such as the Webkinz Jr. Pets?

The only other thing that concerns me is why they're releasing this line when they haven't released the Webkinz Jr. one that was promised a few months ago. Have they decided to not do that line? Right now, I have a few concerns that Ganz might be spreading themselves too thin with all these new lines and releasing at least 4 pets a month. It's going to be interesting to see how this one turns out as well as what their signature items are going to be.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #57

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I like the Panda but don't want my daughter to start down a new path at that cost.
I'll have to see if it comes with something really great. Although I have a hard time getting Wish Tokens it isn't worth double the price of a Webkinz pet.

I can't even log in again right now. This is a strange time (Tues. Evening not Wed. morning) for being closed down.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #58

cloudsnapper will become famous soon enough

The panda's pretty cute, but the price is way too high! If you look at toy stores they have several realistic panda toys that cute for about $15, and some of them come with stuff like DVD's or bottles. I know you pay more for the online stuff, but it seems too much.

Plus the main reason I like Webkinz isn't that they look like animals. It's that they look like weirdo cartoony animals. Like Googles. What animal is that even supposed to be? lol

If I was a kid I probably wouldn't want to spend that much on the panda. If I had a kid I probably wouldn't want them to buy it, either. I think Ganz missed the mark on this one.

I'm still curious what the pets and items look like!
cloudsnapper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #59
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I agree with Hiltonii and cloudsnapper completely.

I thought maybe the proceeds would go to WWF.
marileemed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #60
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

Will they still be ON webkinz or a new site?
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: