Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #41
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

Wow, they are pricy
It's good marketing on Ganz part, but I'm won't be buying any of them. I wonder if the items it comes with will be able to be sent through Kinz Post?
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #42
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Wow, that panda is really pretty! I'm not sure if I'd buy one because of the price, but I do think it's a good idea to have a different range of products to choose from. I wonder what other pets they'll have from this line.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #43
my dogs likes to eat
Webkinz :)

stripey190 will become famous soon enough

they are soo cute
stripey190 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:04 AM   #44
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My son bought a Zebra at build-a bear workshop and I believe some portion of the money he paid went to WWF. He later received a "Thank you" card from WWF and a special coupon from build-a-bear workshop. If Webkinz is going to do the same, I don't mind too much about the price. (You will be helping the endangered animals.) That would be a great way of teaching your kids to think more about animals in danger and enviroment in general. I really would like to find out more details about these signature line pets.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #45
Lil Kinz
chaos11 is an unknown quantity at this point

that would be an awsome IDEA!!!
chaos11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #46

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

I was so excited when I first saw the Panda because I love pandas and collect the stuffed animals. However, the price is a MAJOR turn-off for me. $25 to $30 is very pricey for a stuffed animal and the virtual items really aren't worth it to me.
disneydeb84 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #47
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Aww that panada looks so cute!
rachel21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #48
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

I wish they weren't so expensive!
warmblood12211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #49
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

$25-$30 is a little steep for me. The reality is despite the fact that I consider the plush too much I will still end up buying one. Okay, honestly, probably a whole lot more than just one! One to start though. As long as some of the proceeds go to a good cause I will be able to rationalize the extra cost.
NightB4Xmas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #50
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

I am 99.99% positive that they are not going to discontinue "normal" webkinz in favor of the signature line. Nevertheless I think $25-$30 is way too expensive. I rebel at the $16 I pay for normal Webkinz!
Jane Austen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: