Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #241
Lil Kinz

Amber9145 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets" *UPDATE*

I agree that Ganz should donate some of the procedes to WWF. They are obvioulsy doing well in the economic situation. I bet it would even make them some more $ too, even if they were to donate alot of it. I hope they decide to expand the places they donate to to WWF.
i love pandas !!! and german shepherds ( i have three)
Amber9145 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Why are these so hard to get? If the proceeds are going to charity, why are they so hard to find? Just cuirous.
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #243
Unregistered

Cool Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets" *UPDATE*

It is so cute they should give some of there proceeds to WWE and I was wondering how much it costs. I hope it isn't one of those $30.00 things. ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
Old 03-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #244
gamepiong

wait so will the signature panda be there after the month of april,
when the signature chimpanzee come out!!
Old 03-31-2009, 03:01 PM   #245
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

View Post Originally Posted by hayegirl11
I really like that panda but I already have a webkinz panda, but if ganz does give some proceeds to WWF like hiltonii said then maybe i'll try to get it........

I do agree with SallyTheLittlekinz, it don't seem like a true webkinz though...........

I can't make up my mind!!! lol
I agree with all of u it doesn't seem to be a real Webkinz. It would be a really good idea to have some of the proceeds to go to WWF. I just wish that they could stop coming out with new items foe a while and let people get caught up with them so they won't have to be in a rush to get the stuff before it retires. I MEAN SEROUSLY PEOPLE!!! quit for a while!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #246
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

The signature pets look good.
alyssa338 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #247
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I personally myself want at least one. I will make any further decisions from there.
I have learned never to say "I will never"
Who knows what the future holds.
I pay the price of a signature pet for many frivolous things I do not need.
Now I just have to find one. We do not have them yet.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #248
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I went to buy a signature panda today and it was priced at $45! :,(
(needless to say I didn't buy it)
I hope I can find one priced at $25-30
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #249

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

I found them at the local Hallmark today for $25, but there were only two on the shelf. They are just a tad bigger than the regular Webkinz, but they are so soft and I love their faces so much more than the original Kinz.

I love the panda, not too sure about the looks of the chimpanzee though. I will have to wait to see him in person before I decide.

I just wanted to add that I think the quality of the materials used for these are SO much better than the regular webkinz, especially the ones that are made with the stringy fur like the Goggles or the Snowman.

If they, Ganz, were donating a portion of the proceeds to WWF that would be very cool.

The sellers on ebay are just trying to raise the price because SOME people will pay the $45 prices that sellers are asking. Ganz has no control over what someone charges to sell one on the secondary market. I saw several on there today that weren't going for more than $30 and had free shipping.

Several preorders I can across on the internet were $50 - $75 and I avoided them like a bad cold. I did find a preorder for $24.99 though.

Last edited by Adler'sMom; 04-11-2009 at 11:08 PM..
Adler'sMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #250
Unregistered

Smile Signature Panda News!

Ok guys, you are probably looking at this new, cute stuffed animal by ganz and saying "OMG, I must have it." Well, here is some news for you. Today, April 17th, I went into a store that sells webkinz, I saw the Signature Panda and wanted it so bad. My mom was just going to get it for me, when one of the workers comes up to us and says, "Yeah, I think he is worth the price, he is so cute." Then my mom asks, "Well, how much is it?" Then the worker tells us $29.99. My mom totally flips out. I thought the worker was kidding. But, nope it was true. So I ask what is different between a regular webkinz and this Signature pet. Then I find out you get:
- a wish token
- special e-store item
- special signature pet item
Come on! That is a lot! So, you pay $29.99 for like a regular webkinz pet with a little bit better quality of a stuffed animal than the regular webkinz. Then you get a code like a webkinz too.

SIGNATURE PET WEBKINZ PET
- better quality stuffed pet - ok quality stuffed pet
- CODE - CODE
- recieve a wish token - pet gift
- pet gift - virtual online pet
- virtual online pet - kinz cash
- kinz cash
- special exclusive e-store item
- special signature pet item
_______________________ ___________________
$29.99 $7.00-about $17.50

Lets say an average webkinz costs $12.99.

Signature pet- $29.99
R. Webkinz pet- - $12.99

So, your paying an extra $17.00 for about 4 extra things. Which is paying

- wish token ($4.25)
- special signature pet item ($4.25)
- special exclusive e-store item ($4.25)
- a little bit better quality stuffed pet ($4.25)

Is it worth paying enough money for a few extra items when you could get another pet along with the items it comes with along with another few different webkinz products like:
- trading cards
- sprits
- lip gloss
- school esscentials
- trading card binder
- carry on bags
- and more!?

Think about it, is it smart to get this? Make your choice and think about it before buying one and possibly not liking the rewards for that extra money you spent on it!

Thanks for reading!

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: