Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

I love it! I was wondering if the online pet would look the same as the other panda.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 11:26 PM   #12
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SallyTheLilkinz
Well,honestly,I don't like it.It's cute and all,but this just doesn't seem like a true webkinz to me.
Me neither. It's just not right. The Webkinz Jr was one thing. Those looked like amaeture, still overpriced, Webkinz. This is just not correct.
I suppose they're not coming out with a Signature Purple Floral Fox Wonder what the on-line versions will look like? Maybe for the online version they have real-life images walking around and sitting and stuff.
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
palofcats
stridetohorses is an unknown quantity at this point

Well jut another idea for us to spend money,I mean the regular webkinz are awesome i mean why waste money.Terrible thought sorry Ganz you guys need original ideas
stridetohorses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #14
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

I think that the panda is cute, I like it, but is this going to be like Webkinz, except [like said] with more real-looking stuffies, and is a different program? I can't wait for updates on the new stuffies. I wonder why they called them "Signature Pets?" Is that just what they're called, like how "Webkinz"?
:p anda:
jiajia2008 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #15
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg can,t wait
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:25 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!RajahDT4 is the bees knees!

I really like the Panda. It's very cute, but I don't know if I would buy one. For one thing, I'm sure they will be more expensive. I was also wondering if they are going to be able to be adopted on the existing accounts or if there will be a whole different kind of account for them. If they will be on a different kind of account, I wouldn't buy one. I already wish I had more time to spend on the accounts that I have. I don't really have the time for another one. It would just take more time away from the ones that I have now.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:23 AM   #17
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Cute, thanks for the info !
vanvan20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:30 AM   #18

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Introduces "Signature Pets"

View Post Originally Posted by hiltonii
I have often wondered if they were ever going to come out with an Endangered species line and give proceeds to the WWF.
I hope they do. My daughter and I were really disappointed when we got into the webkinz thing and found out ganz doesn't do anything for animals that are endangered nor for homeless pets, etc. It worries both of us that you can feed chocolate but in real life it is toxic to animals and we are concerned that some members won't know that and may accidentally harm their pets.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that ganz will finally help real live animals.

Fluffy, thanks for the pic. That panda is beautiful.

Addykinz, her mom, Suki ---> & Ylang Ylang --->
Addykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:01 AM   #19
lokilove is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by hiltonii
I have often wondered if they were ever going to come out with an Endangered species line and give proceeds to the WWF.
i wan them to give some of their ever flowing money to WWF too:samoyed:
lokilove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #20
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by darlingme
Is the new line of Signature animals Webkinz or are they a seperate line from Ganz?
I was wondering that myself - Ganz has several stuffed animals that are not Webkinz. It would seem redundant for them to create another panda. It's adorable though.
bigkid39 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: